Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Felhide same spot as last time. 57.00, 21.00 in Stormheim ( The beach top right )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroxar View Post
    Has someone found the mining world quest for the rare mats? I only found the herb one. It's at around 36.09, 46.54 in high mountain.
    Do you mean the Infernal Brimstone? It's in VAl'sharah (or however you call that zone), I got it twice, since it did not appera, but will check today

Deleted
    Infernal Brimstone is at 38.59, 25.45 in Azsuna on top of a mountain. To get up there you go to 39.31, 32.75

Deleted
    can you mine/skin/gather them pre world quest requisite or do you have to be 110 and available for them

Deleted
    has anyone seen the felhide (sknning mob) today?

Deleted
    Only had one profession quest appear on map, in val, no others have appeared at all.
    Randomly run into a fishing one in high mountain I think, and a cooking one in stormheim, but couldn't tell where the quest was as it wasn't on map. A slab of bacon one.

Something must be seriously broken on Blizzards side. After my first day of WQs, I didn't have one show up, neither for Bacon nor for Felhide. After a while I got a random quest to skin some mobs in Highmountain, and to craft leather bracers in Dalaran, but they didn't show up on map at all. Wonder how many I've missed.

Felwort is at 36.0; 42.1 for today

edit: there is also a foxflower quest there
    Last edited by enterthemind; 2016-09-05 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post

Which zone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Which zone?
    High Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by IamKraze View Post
    Felhide same spot as last time. 57.00, 21.00 in Stormheim ( The beach top right )
    Thanks! Got my felhide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post

Hey thanks alot dude, appreciate you helping out!

Today: /way Stormheim 58 21 Felhide

These locations are amazing! Thank you very much for posting them. I hope this can be kept up to date when new ones pop. If I ever find anything, I'll be sure to post it here

EU:
    Got a World Quest for 20x Felslate at around 30, 53 in Suramar (where the Mining trainer is) today. Kill and mine some Basilisks there. Dunno if it's still up.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    EU:
    Got a World Quest for 20x Felslate at around 30, 53 in Suramar (where the Mining trainer is) today. Kill and mine some Basilisks there. Dunno if it's still up.

Same for NA, Mining quest between Felsoul hold and Meredil.

Keep the list going!

The Brimstone quest is up on the mountain between Azurewing Repose and Nor'danil Wellspring. The road leading up the mountain is found right next to the wellspring entrance.

Deleted
    eu: blacksmith wq in suramar, Thalyssra, bring leystone shoulders to get the rank3 recipe

Deleted
    anyone know the cooldown on these items? and if theyre up daily, where is it today

Deleted
    Edit: Ok, that felhide gargantuan in the north of Stormheim is in a completely different location. Never seen him there on beta, guess they changed it up or added some spots. Might still be helpful if wowhead updates before the bug is fixed.

Damn, that's why I only got one Felhide WQ so far.
    On Beta, these quests had a 3 day cooldown. They're always in specific spots in any of the 4 zones.
    You can check all spots manually:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=103675/felhide-gargantuan (The one in Highmountain is pretty high up, fly to Witchwood and follow the road north until there's a path up the mountain to the right)
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/124106-fe...ined-in-object (Guess there isn't one in Stormheim)
    Last edited by mmoc0485b17b1f; 2016-09-06 at 08:40 AM.