The Valarjar and their supposed imprisonment

Chronicles, and Xal'atah for that matter, state that the Valarjar army in the Halls of Valor are locked in there by Helya. It is the strongest army in the world and it is useless because it is locked.

However, as a warrior player you can send Valarjar troops and champions on missions across the Broken Isles.

What. Is going. On.

How can those guys leave the Skyhold?

Halp!

Maybe they just haunt those locations until the demons get scared and leave.

Seriously though; Warrior Class Hall overall doesn't make any sense. Why make Halls of Valor an order hall in the first place? It's useless. :V

Also when you first meet Odyn in his true form he, and several Valarjar are standing outside the entrance to Halls of Valour.

And it seems Eyir can come and go as she pleases too.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    And it seems Eyir can come and go as she pleases too.
    Eyir is a Val'kyr, they can go where ever they please.

A Valarjar also helps the Warrior to get the Prot artifact.

Warrior class hall, along it's leader is just fucked up, 100%.

Stormheim questing makes no sense as Warrior, 3 trials to visit a place that is already your order hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Retcon by blizzards own ignorance? I found the Vrykul terribly boring this expansion personally.

The thing is, I actually really like the Halls of Valor and the Vrykul/Titan stuff, but this is really bothering me. If we could maybe get an explanation for this on Twitter? Maybe the radius of the Broken Isles is open for the Valarjar?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    The thing is, I actually really like the Halls of Valor and the Vrykul/Titan stuff, but this is really bothering me. If we could maybe get an explanation for this on Twitter? Maybe the radius of the Broken Isles is open for the Valarjar?
    Wouldn't be too far off for Blizzard to just explain it as the seal being weakened over thousand years so Odyn's forces can get out here and then, but can't use their full power. I doubt Odyin would just be sitting there watching the sky all this time. I would be surprised if that seal would even still be standing by the end of 7.1 (seeing the Helya & Odyn story is supposed to get a conclusion there).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Wouldn't be too far off for Blizzard to just explain it as the seal being weakened over thousand years so Odyn's forces can get out here and then, but can't use their full power. I doubt Odyin would just be sitting there watching the sky all this time. I would be surprised if that seal would even still be standing by the end of 7.1 (seeing the Helya & Odyn story is supposed to get a conclusion there).
    Ah, yes, well, I'll be content for now