Curious about a new link of thinking here guys:

Grim Patron's in our order hall. I wouldn't say they're particularly rogueish. So I went to Blackrock Depths, which as we know was the attunement to Molten Core. Here's what I tried.

- Talked to all Grim Patrons
    - Pickpocketed all Grim Patrons
    - Bribed a Grim Patron
    - Parleyed a Grim Patron
    - Stole all 5 mugs of dark iron ale
    - Went back to order hall and threw all 5 mugs at the Grim Patrons --> No effect

But the most intriguing was I spoke to a Grim Patron in BRD, who said that Duke Hydraxis was sitting on an Island in the Bay of Storms in Azshara. Now this of course was around since Vanilla, and this was where Duke Hydraxis was stationed (leader of the Hydraxian Waterlords - a faction that was at war with Ragnaros).

I assumed maybe that this was a hint, so I departed to Azshara, as the Rogue order hall quest line does actually send us here to do stuff with Gallywix I did the following:

- Flew all around the Bay of Storms to see if Hydraxis was there. Couldn't find him.
    - Checked the coordinate location where Hydraxis use to be located as per Wowhead. Nothing, only The Great Sea and fatigue.
    - Killed a whole bunch of Vile Splash (Water elementals)
    - Cast Detection a lot
    - Flew to the Tower of Eldara

Unfortunately the only mention of Hydraxis in LEGION is in the Shaman order hall quest where Neptulon summons Hydraxis. However this will be Shaman only, so I think we're at a dead end sadly on this front. Unless I see some follow up members of the community come out with some cool ideas.

Hope this actually comes of something.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Deleted
    There is a Rogue only toy called Suspicious Crate that you get from a crate that spawns on the mat in front of where Marin Noggenfogger sits in the vault.
    this was up with out using a Vault Ticket or a Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin.
    when you use the toy you hide in a box metal gear soild style for 10 mins.
    maybe this could be used to eavesdrop on someone or sneak in to somewhere.
    tho i did try it on some random mobs and got aggro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morween View Post
    bro your 2 cents were thrown 50 pages ago multiple times
    the gems are not thunderfury gems , they are ancient mana gems found all over suramar
    okay bro, let me go back 50 pages and see where it says to line up the gems to your map, focusing on different locations of mana, for the ones near the mana...i saw talk on last few pages of the crystals and them relating to objects close to them, very recently, i took that a step further.
    sorry i haven't read whole thread as i don't main rogue, was trying to help bro, i wasn't saying they were thunderfury gems themselves but maybe relating to locations on a map if used as an overlay bro,
    but let me check 50 pages back bro, sorry i missed it
    reading page 64 bro, will be back in a minute bro
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I thought it was a given that our quest is going to be identical to the way the Ret Pally is, AK lvl ~12 or so and we'll get a quest to start getting the bindings to drop?

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry bro, page64 50 pages back only had talk in a GM screenshot talking about hierlooms and phasing/it not being available yet (maybe suramar = quel danas? phasing / changing as story progresses)
    and talk about paintings,
    so it is unobtainable right now in game anyway bro,
    but 50 pages back bro said nothing about using mana gems as an overlay for a map, maybe it's an overlay for what suramar WILL be, which is why it's ancient mana gems.
    who knows bro, but it wasn't talked about 50 pages back bro.

anyway, according to that german GM they aren't obtainable anyway, so unless we can get a dev to spill the beans, rogues won't be getting thunderfury xmog

I've been here since the first few pages reading through all of it as it's come, and quite honestly this thread has just turned into a giant shit pile of people throwing the same info in over and over. It's become so bloated an disorganized that no one wants to read through any of it and it's just making the problem worse. If the OP would have consolidated information in the main post as we went along, maybe this thread could have been of some use, but at this point it's just a giant pool of trash. Every page has at least one person talking about repeated information. This thread just needs to be closed and reopened with a better format so we can have a real discussion and not some lame ass pissing contest of people dropping in for a quick moment to mention seeing lightning in some obscure ass area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

my bro Christian you should gtfo off the forum if you dont main rogue and you just plan to throw your " two cents " here.
    And 50 pages back is a figure of speech but clearly you didnt get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morween View Post
    my bro Christian you should gtfo off the forum if you dont main rogue and you just plan to throw your " two cents " here.
    And 50 pages back is a figure of speech but clearly you didnt get it
    i do have a rogue, and had mained one in vanilla and BC, even got DS daggers, even as an alt my rogue has had a dagger in my heart(XD)
    so while i don't main one i do have an interest in this, as i WILL be leveling my rogue, and unlocking all the skins.

my bro Morween, you should be careful about attacking people on these forums, i don't care myself, i actually find your attitude amusing bro, making assumptions when you don't even know bro. i did start reading up from that 50 pages back you said, the gems were mentioned, even mentioned as relating to items around them, which i mentioned, but my post was taking that train of thought a step further, and as such was new information to test out.

odd that many GM's are saying phasing is the issue, may not even see TF this content patch, and i did apologize for not having read the whole thread, but it seems it's not something that has been repeated over and over, as far as the idea i posted went.
    bro, please chill, we can stab each other in game, in here we just want information and coming up with new ideas or expounding on current ones, should not be attacked.

I think we need to stop putting more energy in to the "vault" tip. GM's or customer service are not told by devs how to actually obtain the hidden artifacts, as it would simply ruin the mystic about them. And even if they did, they would not be allowed to just give out hints like that.

So guys there was even a blue post saying ITS IN GAME. Just nobody has been able to get it yet. They did say it could be gated behind something that we cant reach yet.

Reach certain artifact knowledge will enable the bindings on the loot table off underking in neltharions lair and ash golm in vault of wardens. Once you acquire one you will get the quest to acquire the other alongside the 10 infernal brimstone or whatever, once you do that you will more then likely get the skin (audience with windlord) unless there is some other missing quest.

This seems the most likely method of acquisition, I don't think it is going to be the same caliber as the Ashbringer hidden appearance, I feel like at this point if it was obtainable right now someone would have figured it out easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    Reach certain artifact knowledge will enable the bindings on the loot table off underking in neltharions lair and ash golm in vault of wardens. Once you acquire one you will get the quest to acquire the other alongside the 10 infernal brimstone or whatever, once you do that you will more then likely get the skin (audience with windlord) unless there is some other missing quest.

This seems the most likely method of acquisition, I don't think it is going to be the same caliber as the Ashbringer hidden appearance, I feel like at this point if it was obtainable right now someone would have figured it out easily.
    Before you go spouting your different theories (that have been said multiple times) think about the fact that we have outlaw rogues on beta that still haven't gotten 1 drop even with 18 AK.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxrem View Post
    Before you go spouting your different theories (that have been said multiple times) think about the fact that we have outlaw rogues on beta that still haven't gotten 1 drop even with 18 AK.
    A lot of the hidden appearance locations and methods changed in live though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

I am going to close this thread because following leads has become next to impossible due to the huge amount of spam/dead ends.

User Chemii has opened a new thread HERE recapping everything we have found so far. Please continue the discussion there.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.