Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's a few items still "Missing", such as these and half the Artful-Dodging set.

I'd wager if it's not a high end mythic drop somebody would have found it by now, on live if not on PTR.

Unless it's from some incredibly specific set of events (such as to get the coin purse) then there's enough players to have come across some of it, even by accident.

Honestly, I half think Blizzards not quite got around to adding them yet, and they'll be hot fixed in a later patch. I actually think it's likely some of this stuff was tied to the Order hall items that allowed you to pickpocket other players. The items were removed pretty late on last minute, so maybe they've just not added a different method to get them since.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    So the original turnin for the bindings was a quest with one of the storm drakes...

What if one of the bindings or something that starts the quest drops from Nithogg, the storm drake world boss?

The GM mentioned that some of the hidden artifacts are in "with a catch" - perhaps the catch is they can only be obtained once world bosses start spawning?
    Maybe. Doesn't stop me from searching right now though. I imagine the bindings are in fact drops from Mythic Dungeon Bosses, you probably just need some form of requirement for them to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    The GM mentioned that some of the hidden artifacts are in "with a catch" - perhaps the catch is they can only be obtained once world bosses start spawning?
    Sounds feasible to me.

please stop spouting bullshit about them dropping from raids/worldbosses , playes have talked to gms and the items are available to get NOW , not later , read the damn posts before speaking.

Deleted
    Maybe a special npc will spawn during Pirate's day on the 19th?

Deleted
    Guys are you 100% it cant be in the old world? Have you taken a look at the Discipline Hidden appearence?

You have to collect 12 tomes and they can be found in Kharazan, Norhrend (abbey), scarlet halls and even scholomance and some drops in Broekn isles.

Quote Originally Posted by wowqwop View Post
    Maybe a special npc will spawn during Pirate's day on the 19th?
    I like the idea, but I have a feeling that they wouldn't make it depend on a special calendar event.

Deleted
    Maybe... maybe... maybe...

We need facts and no speculation!

- Dont search the trigger at old content! (Waste of time) All triggers for hidden skins are at broken isles.
    - The Drop Screenshot from chinese player didnt proof anything. Becuase it was at Beta status and a cutting were we dont see the boss or difficault!
    - Many other hidden skins need dungeon, raid or worldbosses but not at high difficault like mythic.
    - Other hidden skins didnt have anything to do with lore. Lootable from chest at suramar scenario.
    - Some hidden skins need some unusual way and have funny parts inside.

If we look at Assa and Sub Spec they have to do simple things.
    Assa = Kill rare Mobs in Dalaran Underbelly
    Sub = Vault Ticket and loot chests at Chamber of Shadows

Would be nice to hear more facts and no specualtion about what we could do and try because we do not progressing find the bindings!

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Guys are you 100% it cant be in the old world? Have you taken a look at the Discipline Hidden appearence?

----------EDIT-----------

You have to collect 12 tomes and they can be found in Kharazan, Norhrend (abbey), scarlet halls and even scholomance and some drops in Broekn isles.
    But you start and have your trigger at Legion Content -> you will find your first item while at Legion Content (leveling, doing WQ) and the very first item you can loot at your own class hall!
    Last edited by mmoc964bfc29eb; 2016-09-07 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure if something about this has been posted already

I was checking out wowhead for items added in legion that are rogue only and found this : http://www.wowhead.com/item=140121/t...-southern-seas

I googled the name and came across a book : The Seven Curses of the Southern Seas- the Tales of the Flying Dutchman. This passage really caught my eye " What is there to prevent the appearance in the southern seas of a mirage of some vessel— not unlike Vanderdecken's—surrounded by stormy seas, and maybe buffeted by adverse winds?"

Maybe we need to go to a Southern Sea and use the detection ability to detect this ghost ship?

I was checking out wowhead for items added in legion that are rogue only and found this : http://www.wowhead.com/item=140121/t...-southern-seas

I googled the name and came across a book : The Seven Curses of the Southern Seas- the Tales of the Flying Dutchman. This passage really caught my eye " What is there to prevent the appearance in the southern seas of a mirage of some vessel— not unlike Vanderdecken's—surrounded by stormy seas, and maybe buffeted by adverse winds?"

Maybe we need to go to a Southern Sea and use the detection ability to detect this ghost ship?
    what else did you find?

This is the first I've seen of that book, could it be the trigger item? It is also labeled as junk, perhaps we have to pickpocket someone?

Deleted
    I'm curious if this thing would be a drop at all, or something to be found... Or even an event related item.
    And what I'm mostly stuck on, is this going to be a drop from a random boss in a dungeon, or will it have something to do with class fantasy? Or is it going to be something with elementals.

i think the main clues are in the words hallowed as well as intended. someone was/is planning to bind thunderaan again but hasnt yet done so. i can only think or vrykuls as they bind elementals and dragons, especially the storm dragons of thorignir.

wardens are also one possibility if you read about ash'golm, he was one of ragnaros liutenants, maybe search isle of the watchers

also ive looked for the "troubled air spirit"s you can find in 4 different zones atm, here are the coordinats for supposed spawn spots Val'Sharah: 31.6, 60.4
    Azsuna: 38.8, 25.6
    Stormheim 61.6, 27.2
    Highmountain: 29.4, 62.8
    all of these places have a stone ring on the ground, there is also a fifth one but location is unknown, ive tried looking in suramar for the stone ring but no luck. i also read something that this is related to shamans but didnt find any more info.

does anyone know whats up with the swords glowing blue/ghostly in some places like maw of souls? i guess you could say they are sort of "hallowed".

also the dreadblades themselves are cursed, and with the old quest involving thorignir thrymjarim says the bindings are cursed. could have something to do with vrykul and their cursed seacaptains.

Are they even in the game? I thought they were for some class "Hidden History" quests that were removed?

Was it a blue or GM that confirmed they were definately available in the game already by the way? GMs seem to get most of their information from WOWHEAD these days so I can't say I trust them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Are they even in the game? I thought they were for some class "Hidden History" quests that were removed?
    Yup, Hidden History. Looked the NPC up, that was supposed to sell it and it's gone. So dead end probably.

Found this NPC in Suramar with her brother or so?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=46235/lidia-sunglow#starts

http://imgur.com/a/3R0PO
    Seems like Archeology?! But don't know if this is something with Hidden Appearance.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Seeing as the bindings are labelled as 'junk' I checked to see what other junk items were added in the patch and came across this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=140121/t...-southern-seas

I haven't seen or heard anything about it before and it's clearly related to our artifacts somehow

EDIT

I didn't read above, looks like I was just beaten to finding this
    Last edited by Valiris; 2016-09-07 at 10:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried walking around dead looking for stuff? I mean vanilla did have a quest you can only get while dead. I died near the Dwarf with Thunderfury from the Shammy quest and found nothing though, but it's a thought.
    Nothing and Everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    This is the first I've seen of that book, could it be the trigger item? It is also labeled as junk, perhaps we have to pickpocket someone?

This item was bought from a now non-existing NPC for a now obsolete quest... Though it might still be relevant, I'm going to assume it is no longer part of anything of importance with Rogues.