Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'm going to run around while dead up here in the harbor in stormheim, see what i find

The amount of times people have to be told that "this has been discussed" and keep posting repeated information because they too lazy to read the whole damn thread. If you REALLY want to contribute then read the WHOLE read before posting something we already know

Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    The amount of times people have to be told that "this has been discussed" and keep posting repeated information because they too lazy to read the whole damn thread. If you REALLY want to contribute then read the WHOLE read before posting something we already know
    Guys I don't know if its been said, but a chinese guy had it drop in neltharion lair, maybe it drops on mythic??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Guys I don't know if its been said, but a chinese guy had it drop in neltharion lair, maybe it drops on mythic??
    troll inc. cmon just brainstorm here with new stuff and stop joking

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This has been discussed, please read the whole thread.....

Deleted
    The amount of posters in this thread with sub 100 posts makes me think a lof the troll reposters migt just be the same guy.

You know a person with the mentality of "lets get a botnet to ddos blizzards servers"

Deleted
    Possible lead... There's a tower at the temple of a thousand lights with a ley portal on top. This is where we get the dreadblades from.

There are scrolls of ley magic inside the temple that grant you a ley magic field, and all of the surrounding enemies are elementals/banshees that are inexplicably humanoid, and can be bribed.

Just clicking the ley portal as it was teleported me back to the ground, took a lot of effort to get up there with the grappling hook (final hook you have to jump away from the tower, turn and grapple a pillar up the top.

It's worth playing around with at least.

Alright so it seems that what we have come down to is

Prerequesities arent met. (Reputation, Artifact power, raid bosses downed?)
    It drops from a raid, potentially mythic only.
    It or a triggwr is somewhere in the world (broken isles) and we havent found it.

Its just a matter of time now before someone stumbles onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulteir View Post
    Shaman quest.

It's for the Shaman Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    It's for the Shaman Q.
    Ugh.... This again?

has anyone else seen the pic of the japanese guy that saw one drop from neltharion?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Another alt for the OG troll in this thread? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    has anyone else seen the pic of the japanese guy that saw one drop from neltharion?
    Come one. You have been following this thread. I've actually seen you post in here before

Deleted
    Guys, can you stop arguing about trolls and read my post? I found a portal at the top of a tower near where you originally obtain the Dreadblades, only accessible with a grappling hook...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Guys, can you stop arguing about trolls and read my post? I found a portal at the top of a tower near where you originally obtain the Dreadblades, only accessible with a grappling hook...
    I'm gonna try this out, i suspect you have been all over it? Did you try with parley instead of bribe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm gonna try this out, i suspect you have been all over it? Did you try with parley instead of bribe?
    I've only tried bribing two types of enemies, the Glacial familiar and the leymage, waiting on cooldown right now.

Stupidly i forgot to try detect when i got to the top and clicked the portal in excitement, only to realise it was a portal back down.

Deleted

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    I've only tried bribing two types of enemies, the Glacial familiar and the leymage, waiting on cooldown right now.

Stupidly i forgot to try detect when i got to the top and clicked the portal in excitement, only to realise it was a portal back down.
    testing it. why are these elements all humanoids?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimfire View Post
    Exactly, that's why my suspicions are up, perhaps we need to bribe these elementals and use them in a particular way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimfire View Post
    The ghosts shout "Farondis did this to us!" when you aggro them. Parley brought me out of stealth ;.;