Page 80 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In comments on wowhead suggested that the correct item is knocked out in the Vault of the Wardens.
    about Vault of the Wardens, somebody tried to kill //ru.wowhead.com/npc=109017 ? or make a puzzle with the mirrors? And in a room with 2 boss have a cage with the inscription: the door of the prison block 3-5x1.... maybe that's the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin31979 View Post
    Anyone else find thunderfury in the cave in Azsuna?
    For the love of god stop asking that quesiton, seriously it's been brought up at least once per page.

Just spoke with a GM. He was pretty clear that any gm confirming or sites confirming these are ingame cant be trusted. Not a single dev nor blue post has confirmed this.

He also said scouring Azeroth.

I dont know anymore i feel like all hope is lost haha. Anyways, just thought i would post them here. Goodluck!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...68/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...54/unknown.png

Deleted
    What about the broken shores? Already checked the ebtire island?

Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    Just received the 'Crystalline Eye of Undravius' from doing the Archeology quest, which transforms the entire world as if the legion is attacking it. All the NPC's are transformed into demons & fel beasts etc.

Maybe something will appear while scouting with this item? Although it does have a 5 min CD...

Edit: You go back to the war of the ancients apparently.
    Im hoping its not toy related because those possibilities are nuts. Ive considered the ghost toy from valarjar rep to be useful. Its even got a 30m buff where most toys are less. Still Id rather not go into toys.

On the topic of Seabreak Isle, there are murloc eggs you can mouseover. Im doubtful its TF related but the pearls may be something that leads us here.

The biggest frustration is figuring out if something is a bug, easter egg or super mysterious hunt to find cave with small mounds of dirt and a map to orbs you have to click in a specific order to spawn a WQ to kill a Boss for mounts and pets.

As far as the temple goes, theyre seperated into fire, ley/arcane and frost mobs. If mages are looking they may want to try here. Looking at other hunts may be as good of info as looking here as people are finding all types of discoveries.
    Last edited by Siq1ne; 2016-09-12 at 06:04 AM.

Look we have to clear some things up

1.) a Toy wont be used to find your artifact appearance
    2.) it has to be obtainable by any rogue player so theres no way they will gate it behind a Toy.
    3.) Rogues dont know thunderran is alive nor do a lot of people. Only Shamans know because they resurrected him just recently.
    4.) So we will help prince thunderran out somehow and he will give us the Thunderfury look in return

Number 1 and 2 are things people need to def read

Potions and such are still fair game but highly unlikely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post

2.) it has to be obtainable by any rogue player so theres no way they will gate it behind a Toy.
    3.) Rogues dont know thunderran is alive nor do a lot of people. Only Shamans know because they resurrected him just recently.
    4.) So we will help prince thunderran out somehow and he will give us the Thunderfury look in return

You know about thunderaan as a rogue because shaman told you!
    And Thunderann isnt the prince anymore, now he is the Windlord! Its a huge differance, Al'akir ist gone and thunderaan is raised by shaman and now the Windlord WHY THE HELL would he escape? For what? They dont captured him, they free him!

Sorry but all four points are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post

Im not completely buying that we help Windlord. Its the Hallowed blade so its just as likely we are chasing some kind of replica. Data mining cant be trusted until we confirm a drop. GMs dont know anything so lets stop looking into them. Infact I think we should not be wasting their time asking. If you ask me we have 0 real leads and I'll be returning to square one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    Just spoke with a GM. He was pretty clear that any gm confirming or sites confirming these are ingame cant be trusted. Not a single dev nor blue post has confirmed this.

He also said scouring Azeroth.
    I feel like "scouring Azeroth" could just be a loose reference to World of Warcraft. Also, Azeroth is the planet, legion takes place here, so not really much of a tell, plus they said right there that they can't give info.

Kind of bullshit that they can't simply confirm whether or not it's in game and we're wasting our time.

Made a thread on WoW GD asking if it's even possible to get them.

battle net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748967249

People using GM/ticket responses as clues when we've had multiple responses saying there are issues the devs are fixing that prevent you from actually finding anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    I feel like "scouring Azeroth" could just be a loose reference to World of Warcraft. Also, Azeroth is the planet, legion takes place here, so not really much of a tell, plus they said right there that they can't give info.

Kind of bullshit that they can't simply confirm whether or not it's in game and we're wasting our time.
    Well at least that means no dreanor or outland.

In all fairness tho i dont trust a single "gm response" after the fake one we got with MOAR.

The best thing to do for now is for some news from a dev if its actually obtainable ingame.

Well, I think Thunderfury is a pretty unique skin so it may just be REALLY hard to find.

Anyways, do we have confirmation somewhere that you can get a hidden appearance for a weapon as a different spec (since live, not beta) or if you have to have said original weapon unlocked to find the skin?

Deleted
    Well, I think Thunderfury is a pretty unique skin so it may just be REALLY hard to find.

Anyways, do we have confirmation somewhere that you can get a hidden appearance for a weapon as a different spec (since live, not beta) or if you have to have said original weapon unlocked to find the skin?
    Yes? Multiple people in this thread confirmed getting the sub appearance as outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Yes? Multiple people in this thread confirmed getting the sub appearance as outlaw.
    <--this guy did

Just had an idea, what about that cave where you do the deathwing scenario? Isn't that called Neltharion's Vault? And there was a GM in one of these places that mentioned a vault? Has anyone gone there yet?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-04 at 03:56 PM. Reason: reversed

Deleted
    ...Well, I think Thunderfury is a pretty unique skin so it may just be REALLY hard to find..
    Really? I dont get it that Thunderfury should be more unique as like ashbringer. If i look at the offical blizzard artefact weapon reveal news and the comments there are so many people complaining about "ehh ashbringer for paladin, and no good weapon for [choose your class]". There is nothing about Thunderfury, maybe some people spell this weapon out but i dont see the unique weapon there...

There are many other weapons that look way more unique and fit way better for rogues.

Please remember it is a skin not all like it so much as you do. Sure i like it but i dont put it on a special throne and say it is such a big deal.

Really hard to find are all things if not discovered yet but if we have the trigger it is simple as others too.

PS: was yesterday at stormhaim and noticed for the first time the big fire bowl on the island at north-east. Cant get on top of it... than i reached the more bigger island at the far north-east and there are some storm-drakes with more HP and hitting fairly hard... but didnt find anything...

For me the gold chamber at the vault are the best idea by now. There could be a riddle and we have to look closer.

Did someone died at the vault already and looked as a ghost?

Have we discussed the SI:7 agents on Blackbeak Overlook? Spymaster Knockwhistle is a dead gnome agent pointing at a Broken Cloaking Device that is non interactive. 33, 31 in SH.

Siq1ne, isn't that part of the Horde Questline in Stormheim? The same questline where you get the ravenbeast disguise toy?

Deleted
    Guys trust me it will be a drop out of Raid or Worldboss!

You think it is not because its Thunderfury and GMs said it is obtainable. But why they say this... because they have to otherwise we would know the riddle and know it is a drop out of raid or worldboss and the search is over. Would i be a GM i would say the same to you and dont give you the hint that it is a drop.

Think about it
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-05 at 09:14 PM. Reason: reversed

Deleted
    Good Day, first post here.

I hope noone brought this up yet and i am currently not playing a rogue so i didnt join the search yet.
    But did anyone maybe check around Janeiro's Point in Strangethorn?
    I saw the pictures of those blue crystal things in Noggenfoggers vault and maybe the things next to them correpsond to that place cause

Mogu Statue= a statue
    Gold= a storage for gold
    Lamp= a place where maybe a lighthouse would be
    The picture= maybe at a scenic overview seen from the sea ( liek the small island the statue stands on)
    A Safe= The statue was used as a safe

Hope i didnt bring up old questions
    Last edited by mmocea307bc49a; 2016-09-12 at 09:13 AM.