DPS Warrior LF Progress Raiding

Above all I want to have fun and make some new friends so keep that in mind while reading this post.

What I'm looking For

I'm looking for a progressive mythic guild which raids several nights a week. I'm not concerned with speed runs or world rankings at all. I prefer a relaxed atmosphere of liked minded people to experience all of the raid content in the game eventually. No pvp servers. 5pm-2am hours only. Raid and guild should be a fun group who play hard but treat the game as a game. New or established guilds are fine.

Who am I?

I'm a player who is reliable. I show up on time prepared, do what I'm told, and don't start trouble. I've had experience in both hardmodes (Wotlk) and mythic (WoD) raids mainly playing as a healer. I've played all roles in raids though only a small amount of tanking. Most of my time has been spent on a healer but I'm changing to a warrior for this expansion. I have a reliable connection, headset and mic, and fast pc. I tend to obsess over encounters and my performance pushing myself to do better.

My pc died shortly after 6.2 so I missed most of that content. I do have some logs if they're still stored online.

Feel free to contact me in game if you wish or leave a message here. Thanks.

Osiris#1750

Hello,

<Can you eyemagin> is a newly formed progression raiding guild (currently located on Arthas-US). We are composed of raiders from several top 10 US guilds (i.e. Pie Chart, Refined, etc.) who had previously raided together and retired. We have returned to raid together once more and have compiled a core raiding group of roughly 15 players. We are going to be progression minded on a short raiding schedule, but will be maintaining a casual and fun raiding atmosphere.

We are a nine hour a week guild. No exceptions.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    - 1 non-paladin Tank
    - DPS besides ele

Raid times (EST):

Monday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 PM

Please add my battletag Xade#1361, I'd like to chat with you about joining our roster.

Best Regards,
    Xadefinn

Greetings!

We're recruiting an Arms Warrior for Mythic progression in Legion. We expect you to be 840+ ilvl and have your 3rd relic unlocked, to thoroughly research fights, and to maintain near 100% attendance.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
    ~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
    ~ finished WoD as M12/13.
    ~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976