Do Heroic items drop in Normal dungeons?

I am asking because I got Heroic Titanforged from last boss in Normal dungeon. I was like WTF!?
    So is there a chance to drop Heroic item in Normal dungeon? Or bugged?

i highly suspect it was a world quest item you happen to have gotten at the end. esp since you got it on last boss.

Deleted
    Were you in a world quest? I got an heroic chest completing a normal dungeon for a world quest. It can be confused as a boss reward since it completes when you kill the last boss.

Deleted
    You can get titanforged in normal dungeons. Just a smaller chance. Base ilevel is 805+. That plus there means it can roll extra ilevels up to whatever is currently max ilevel on gear (current is 850).

You know, Hazzikostas explained all this in a blog that Google finds pretty easy. But I guess that is hard to understand or to find since that requires something else than to spam forums about how game must be bugged. And I know we will see threads like these throughout dungeons, about normals, about LFR, about any content and the same threads again when the ilevel cap is raised later. Makes me sad to know there is so much more ignorance and stupidity ahead.

Not sure about World Quest, I didn't pay attention, but I had a dungeon quest to find Malfurion.

What Teflosavior said.

You can get warforged and titanforged in normals.

Every time you get a whatever+ item, game rolls a %. If the roll is successful it adds a +5 ilvl to your item and rolls it again, until the roll fails or you reach the maximun ilvl available (850 by now). If you get 1 or 2 successful rolls, item is tagged warforged. If it gets 3 or more its tagged titanforged.

Lets assume, for clarity this is 10% wich is a made up number, not the real one.

For getting that item in a normal dungeon (825+) you've gotta roll 4 consecutive successful rolls. Meaning:

1*(0.1)^4= 0.0001

or one in a ten thousand chance.

And prolly chance of a successful roll is lower to 10%...

TL/DR: You're really lucky. Go buy a loto ticket.

Deleted
    There was a world quest in Darkheart Thicket that rewarded you with a heroic head piece even if you did it on normal. I just completed it yesterday.

I had the same quest yesterday. It was a 840+ world quest for defeating a hydra of road + shade of xavius. You just got lucky and had a +5 boost to it.