Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    For Argus content or just pre-7.3 stuff? Also if you're referring to 3-slotter missions, even i950 missions, they're a joke to 200%, like an absolute joke. The whole purpose of optimization now is trying to find the most efficient way at dealing with both AE and Boss 2-slotters.

Anyways, I've got a new build I'm trying out on some followers:
    - Meatball and Sylendra running 47.5% Reduction and 50% <8h.
    - 3 followers, one of each type of counter (I'm choosing Remulos since Sylendra can't be for Spells, Thisalee since she's my only Hazard, and Brightwing for Minions because her trait will be invaluable on AE missions), and giving them the following setup: 30% Reduction, 50% of their counter, and 50% <8h
    - The other remaining followers (Hamuul, and Mylune when I'm not running a CA) running 30% Reduction and 90% <8h.

The 50% Counter/<8h is what's letting me now 200% (with Meatball's balls) the long-duration AE missions. The 47.5% Reduction champs let me do the 2-slotter Boss missions that are at the ~19h range (a 47.5% champ and a 30% champ pushes them to the <8h range), and the others are just for general mission efficiency.

175%'s a hell of a lot better than 125% (195% because the troop has a ball on him), and I can't bring myself to just flat out ignore this mission since it's a nice pile of Argunite (read: chance at a 50+ iLvl upgrade to my Arcanocrystal)

I'm full 950 and I 200% everything, 3 slotters, 2 slotters, all of it, only run into a couple i did less on, and they were 175%+. I also never bothered with meatball on more then one character, my current main doesn't have him.

I... don't see how you're 200%ing most things with that setup. Any 2-slotter non-AE mission is next to impossible if the spec-countering champion doesn't also counter the threat, on top of which you'd have to double-stack the threat, meaning your overall efficiency is really poor if you get a lot of the same type of threat.
    I didn't really do any calculations for it, when I saw the equipment before the patch I decided to go for it because it would make most of the missions under 4h and alot of them under 2. When the missions are under 4 hours you get to use meatball on two elite missions before they expire. And normal missions are breeze.

Edit. I also tried putting shorter than 8 on followers but it didnt' work out on 2 slot missions with argus troop. Argus troop would counter "boss" and follower would counter threat. But some of the mission were over 12 hours even with double reduction equipments. But swap the 8 hour to trait counter and it would go 200.
    Last edited by Corroc; 2017-10-19 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I've just been following the 7.2 guides online, throwing +% on when i can get them (been getting a decent amount of +30%) and >8h +% and usually have around 6 200% missions going at a time /shrug, works for me.
    That's not a good indication. If I have 6 missions rolling that take 24h each I'm still inefficient.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Anyways, I've got a new build I'm trying out on some followers:
    - Meatball and Sylendra running 47.5% Reduction and 50% <8h.
    - 3 followers, one of each type of counter (I'm choosing Remulos since Sylendra can't be for Spells, Thisalee since she's my only Hazard, and Brightwing for Minions because her trait will be invaluable on AE missions), and giving them the following setup: 30% Reduction, 50% of their counter, and 50% <8h
    - The other remaining followers (Hamuul, and Mylune when I'm not running a CA) running 30% Reduction and 90% <8h.
    Makes sense and the split between Reduction and Success champions seems to be what I suggested some pages ago. Do you need the 40% <8h on Mylune and Hamuul though? Haven't done the maths but I guess reduction might be more helpful here as you still have success champions of any counter.

What about giving Remulos/Thisalee/Brightwing Memento instead of Armaments? As soon as the mission drops under 8h it'll be a piece of cake anyway as the Armaments of everyone will start working.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvar View Post
    That's not a good indication. If I have 6 missions rolling that take 24h each I'm still inefficient.
    Usually no more then 16, only start missions once a day anyway, got better things to do then watch mission boards :P