Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Yeah nerf came in and it's noticeable. Really gotta give it up for the OP ruining what was a great trait become just a insta cast mount. Now he's just a mundane follower. So much for allowing shaman's to feel special.

What the OP failed to recognize is we don't have a grappling hook, a leap, wings to glide, nor a dash. What a complete failure of looking at the bigger picture.

Haha, you actually think this is the OPs fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I just want him to feel bad! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Not solely him but people like him that complain when someone has something that they disagree with.

I don't buy for a minute that he actually plays a Shaman as a main, I think he's just bitching about it because he plays something else. It's the mindset that is the problem...

Reghar is fixed , he is exactly like he was before , only 100% instead of 130% now , you wont loose move speed when hit / in combat unless you take off ghost wolf .
    “Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”

Can't wait for someone to start the next thread about nerfing Nobundo.

I mean he's our "best" follower now so now he needs nerfed or I will never be able to play with any of the others !!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post

I mean he's our "best" follower now so now he needs nerfed or I will never be able to play with any of the others !!!!!
    I hate Draenei. I don't want a Draenei following me everywhere because he has the best ability. Nerf him to bring him in line with the rest!!!111!!11!!!1!!!

as long as it works indoors ill keep using it, IF that gets fixed cya rehgar you're completely useless and worse than a mount why the fuck would i use that? because im a shaman i guess is what blizz would say you're not a good class like a mage so eat shit disgusting shaman is what blizz will be getting from me on official forums.

Would you kindly fuck off I mean seriously if you don't wanna use him all the time... Don't fucking use him! Simple concept lost on idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I hate Draenei. I don't want a Draenei following me everywhere because he has the best ability. Nerf him to bring him in line with the rest!!!111!!11!!!1!!!
    But Nobundo isn't a bodyguard so he won't follow you all the time like Rehgar. Damn you are horrible at analogy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    I made an account on this site that I have frequented for dang near 5 years to call for a ban to that slime of a shaman Melzas. This poor excuse of a shaman should never be allowed to post in this forum again. Its bad enough we never have much to call OURS, but we finally get something not game breaking and you single handed fricked over your whole class brethren.
    Thanks for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    But Nobundo isn't a bodyguard so he won't follow you all the time like Rehgar. Damn you are horrible at analogy.
    Um, you are arguing on technicalities based on a joke I made yesterday, whut.

Are you fucking happy now?

Good job guys, you got the most awesome ability for us nerfed.

Since they fixed the in-combat bug Rehgar's fine now. Don't really have an issue with them making him match mount speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    I think indoor mounting and not dismounting on entering is useful in suramar.
    Well, in the city of Suramar you actually cancel your masquerade by going into Ghost Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Well, in the city of Suramar you actually cancel your masquerade by going into Ghost Wolf.
    It's pretty useful in the uninstanced Falanaar. Makes doing the world quests involving those driders a lot more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    Should be noted that pathfinder actually will not be coming out soon. There's currently a part of "Good Suramaritan" missing from the game - A Change of Seasons, which will likely be coming out in a later patch. I do hope that rehgar will at least work with pathfinder, when it does come out, though.
    Weren't we supposed to finish the first part in 7.0? I'm like 13.000/21.000 rep on the way to exalted and was actually looking forward to the mount speed increase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post

Nabundo would actually be better if he spawned at like 50% HP rather than on CD.

What the fuck man, they nerf ghost wolf but DK's have a perma in-combat mount with unholy aura so they move 120 regardless. But fuck me for having ghostwolf that moves 130, that I can't use fight in.