Thread: Legendaries

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legendaries

Hi all, I have not leveled to 110 yet but if I get a bad legendary, can I delete/sell it so I have a chance to get another on drop chance? Thanks

You can get an unlimited amount of legendaries. Just the amount you can equip is limited. So no, don't delete the legendaries you get, just keep them in storage/use them for the stats until a better legendary comes around to use.

Can we just call them yellows? They stopped being legendary somewhere around the end of wrath.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can get a "bad" one per se, but I definitely wouldn't delete anything in the odd event you switch specs.
    You come get the voodoo.

Thanks for clarification. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Can we just call them yellows? They stopped being legendary somewhere around the end of wrath.
    But they're orange
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    But they're orange
    And apparently the Cata legendaries weren't "real" legendaries either... weird... they were at least as involved as Shadowmourne, and quite a bit MORE involved than say.. Val'anyr or the ones before that that just kind of randomly dropped off bosses... oooh so legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Callinon View Post
    And apparently the Cata legendaries weren't "real" legendaries either... weird... they were at least as involved as Shadowmourne, and quite a bit MORE involved than say.. Val'anyr or the ones before that that just kind of randomly dropped off bosses... oooh so legendary.
    legendary wasnt about just following a quest and gettings it 100% after jumping through all the hoops. it was drop rng. And after the healing mace that drop rng went from you might get it to an actuall list of people who got it. So no they arnt legendary anymore.

legendary wasnt about just following a quest and gettings it 100% after jumping through all the hoops. it was drop rng. And after the healing mace that drop rng went from you might get it to an actuall list of people who got it. So no they arnt legendary anymore.
    But the ones in Legion are drop RNG.

Blizzard is trying to balance the "Legiondaries" so that there is no "bad" one, but rather ones you would use in certain situations but not in others like Talents.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Blizzard is trying to balance the "Legiondaries" so that there is no "bad" one, but rather ones you would use in certain situations but not in others like Talents.
    There certainly are bad ones. Mages for example have a couple that offer an enormous dps boost and then one that gives you free casting on a class that doesn't need it anyways. Getting the latter would be really frustrating because then the chances of getting the former are much smaller and in the meanwhile you'll be at a serious disadvantage. Obviously talking about raids here.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    But the ones in Legion are drop RNG.
    the fact that there are so many ruins the rarity.

To bad they a Orange. Not yellow.

Uh no. You have seen what they do right?
    They aren't as strong as the Ring from 6.2, but they are INSANELY powerful.
    So much so, you will be changing your playstyle when you obtain one, and it feels AMAZING when you finally do.

Anyway, on topic.
    You will not be deleting or selling them.
    They are still a 895, so even if its one that you don't prefer, it is your BIS until you get a second.
    By the time you DO get a second, you may be able to equip that one too.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    There certainly are bad ones.
    Notice I used typed word" trying."

Deleted
    Around the end of Cataclysm if you're reffering to random raid quest drops.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling them legendaries.

7+ Year Old Account
    +1

It would be nice if we could change the yellow... perhaps with the help of a Surimar City resident ro the kind we'd like, perhaps for 1500 Obliterium Ash and some gold?

the fact that there are so many ruins the rarity.
    How many have dropped for you?

MoP's and WoD's legendaries, I get. Those were obtainable and guaranteed with via LFR, which is laughable IMO.

Legion's legendaries are now downright rare. I can also appreciate that multiple exists. Makes the BiS legendary even harder to obtain. My only worry now is the "forgiveness mechanic" that might make these legendaries guaranteed after a month of not getting one. All depends on how the mechanic works.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.