10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Dinged 110 yesterday ... what now ?

Hello mates I play hunter for 5 years as a main for pve also for pvp. I dont have that much time as I used to have few years ago because of family and work ofc. Well I finished story in 3 new locations and only Suraman remains to be completed it seems. I need advice how to proceed most efective to get gear and AP because I really feel that even if I was exping the whole way to 110 in MM spec the BM is a key to PvP atm at my server ( because of lot of melee farmers ) and MM mobility is just ...you all now like
    Basically with limited time I have atm what should I do in the game to get gear and AP ? I really dont want to grind dungeons 24/7 like a madman so any advices how to enjoy the game and gear up properly ? I aim for 12 AP in BM artifact to be actually viable for pvp. Also last question from BGsis there any loot chance for gear ? Thanks in advance

IMO:

* finish class hall quests
    * keep artifact research / class hall skills
    * unlock pvp talents
    * begin Suramar quests chains
    * unlock the rest of the class set (if you mouse-over each piece in the hall, it will tell you how to do it). it can be improved up to 840 If I don't remember wrong.
    * do world quests that have bonus (or a good reward)
    * work on profession quests
    * finish exploring / raising faction reputations.

the order is not important, do whats more fun for you.

My only advice regarding what NOT to do, is to spend AP on 3 specs, leveling up to two max is ok. besides that, you can't go wrong on what you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good to me. Thank you m8 and greetings traveler

the most important i'd say is making sure your Artifact Research Notes and Class Hall Upgrades are constantly rolling with no downtime, then after that, do all the quests in your Class Hall and everything related to your Artifact (minus the scenarios for the specs you don't plan on playing, but it really doesn't take long), do heroics/mythics, Suramar questline, and all world quests that give gear/relics/Artifact Power (keep an eye out for Wardens and ALL Suramar wq's)
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho