Thread: Farewell Hemet

Unhappy Farewell Hemet

Seems that Hemet got nerfed to the ground and below, from 40% max hp to NOTHING.

Welcome back Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Seems that Hemet got nerfed to the ground and below, from 40% max hp to NOTHING.

Welcome back Rexxar
    I cry every day and night since, even Rexxar can't satisfy me anymore.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

Who and where did it say it was nerfed?

He will always be remembered. Its such a shame that his passing was so sudden.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I noticed this today as well. To be fair, Hemet was kinda broken for rare/boss hunting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, let's be honest, 40% of the target's max health was pretty bonkers overpowered. Considering his rp dialogue when he procs ("This one counts as MY kill"), you would think he'd jump in when the mob was <20% and try to execute it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Who and where did it say it was nerfed?
    Have you not used him in the last couple days? He does nothing. I literally don't even notice the mob's health move when he procs now, at any health level.

What triggers me the most is they even changed the tooltip value from 40% to 49% max health after the nerf which was even more misleading! They're all heartless savages!
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who needs a Dwarf when I have a Gnome? Sick 'em, Addie!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Well, let's be honest, 40% of the target's max health was pretty bonkers overpowered. Considering his rp dialogue when he procs ("This one counts as MY kill"), you would think he'd jump in when the mob was <20% and try to execute it.

Have you not used him in the last couple days? He does nothing. I literally don't even notice the mob's health move when he procs now, at any health level.
    I figured it was bugged.

Either way, the rogue one is the most OP. Reduce your target down to 10% hp.

is there a BiS class hall champion guide? lol I am just using whichever havn't really looked into it.