Recommended addons for a feral druid PVE

Hello,

Im trying to set up my UI better for my feral druid, im using elvui as my standard ui. Dbm, skada and some others for the rest.

Im trying to find some good addons to make it easier to track my bleeds and buffs.

Wich addons do you guys reccommend for a feral druid?

Thanks in advance!

get either Weakauras or Tellmewhen

replace dbm with bigwigs, get weakauras and search up some fatty auras for feral. there's several good ones or make some yourself, with the new "from template" shit weakauras has its ridiculously easy.
    mostly gonna looked for something that tracks cds and buff/debuff timers ( this includes things like incarnation, SR, PS, Rip, Shred ETC.

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    replace dbm with bigwigs, get weakauras and search up some fatty auras for feral. there's several good ones or make some yourself, with the new "from template" shit weakauras has its ridiculously easy.
    mostly gonna looked for something that tracks cds and buff/debuff timers ( this includes things like incarnation, SR, PS, Rip, Shred ETC.
    Alright thanks allot, i will look for a weakauras i like then or make one myself. Yeah feral as quite some things to keep track off, i love the challenge it brings but keeping it clear and organized would make the experience allot smoother i think.

if you're looking for a simple one to use, you can just use tellmewhen or weakauras for tracking procs

adibuttonauras is a pretty useful addon to do that simply if you're lazy, it basically makes weakaura to display cd, debuff/selfbuff duration, and charges of a skill on the ability's button on your skill bars

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    if you're looking for a simple one to use, you can just use tellmewhen or weakauras for tracking procs

adibuttonauras is a pretty useful addon to do that simply if you're lazy, it basically makes weakaura to display cd, debuff/selfbuff duration, and charges of a skill on the ability's button on your skill bars
    Do i have to configure tellmewhen myself or can i copy someones profile? Would that gives me the best options or will the addon lose me dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Phases View Post
    Do i have to configure tellmewhen myself or can i copy someones profile? Would that gives me the best options or will the addon lose me dps?
    You can make your own or copy someone else's, up to you. You can go as far as making a complete APL ("rotation"), or just tracking your buffs/cooldowns/proccs, etc. I use TMW personally, far easier to setup than WA.