BiS Pre-Raid Resto Druid Trinkets?

What would you all say are the two BiS trinkets that Resto Druids should be aiming to get before raids launch?

I don't know if i'm unlucky or what but I only had one trinket drop clearing all non suramar mythics this week. With only 2 more lockouts i'm just going to be happy if I have a choice of trinkets by raid open.

the same way healing trinkets have always been, entirely dependent upon what a fight asks of you as a healer unless one is specifically batshit crazy like that the candle was in highmaul

that said though, basically any 840+ trinket with int on it in some form will be great if you aren't able to identify that through trial and error and if you can't get any mythic trinkets, the darkmoon deck is ok-ish from the int although the mana regen part of it isn't all that great
    Last edited by ryklin; 2016-09-06 at 02:43 PM.

If you can get your hands on amalgam's seventh spine USE IT

It's insane mana regen, I've been using it in pair with MoC (to test out our mana) and it's insane. I've yet to see myself under 70% mana in any mythics. If you get it I suggest usin only regrowth during innervate btw

Quote Originally Posted by KrinKer View Post
    If you can get your hands on amalgam's seventh spine USE IT
    I got an 835 one of these at the moment. While it certainly isn't quite as insane as you rave of it, it is definitely a very strong choice for Resto druids early on.

As a second trinket you'll like want anything that is Int/Haste. If you have good haste rolls on your main pieces, an Int/Mastery (for mythic+) or Int/Crit (for raids) would be excellent additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffersin View Post
    I got an 835 one of these at the moment. While it certainly isn't quite as insane as you rave of it, it is definitely a very strong choice for Resto druids early on.
    I've seen a MASSIVE difference in man since I got mine (only 820). I've paired it with MoC and I've literally not seen my mama dip lower than 70% and did all mythics last reset. Do you spam regrowth during innervate to get mana back ?

I've seen a MASSIVE difference in man since I got mine (only 820). I've paired it with MoC and I've literally not seen my mama dip lower than 70% and did all mythics last reset. Do you spam regrowth during innervate to get mana back ?
    By spam you mean cast regrowth once on each member of the party, right? I want to clarify this because I want to make the most of the trinket. The tooltips states that the buff is applyed and refreshed by your heals, and in the wowhead comments a user says that it works with Healing Touch and Regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallphas View Post
    By spam you mean cast regrowth once on each member of the party, right? I want to clarify this because I want to make the most of the trinket. The tooltips states that the buff is applyed and refreshed by your heals, and in the wowhead comments a user says that it works with Healing Touch and Regrowth.
    heres how it works described better than the tooltip,

when you cast regrowth or healing touch on someone they get a 6s debuff on that that will be refreshed by your healing touches and regrowths

when that debuff ends, you get some mana back, not much, but some,

but yeah if you innervate or take MoC (I wouldn't often recommend MoC as over flourish in raids as flourish is pretty versatile and great with our artifact active for raid healing, but as long as the boss dies and raid members live who gives a shit?) and you can you can just go down the list of group members hitting them with 1 regrowth each and get 10k mana or so which really isn't a huge amount, but it's half a rejuv from one MoC proc

If my napkin math stand for the 820 version (which I have at the moment) I need to get 23 free regrowth procs to make it a better mana regen trinket than the normal nightmare cocoon trinket.
    With innervate and MoC it is highly possible.

Mythic cocoon (880 ilvl) yields roughly 117k mana back on 2 minutes cd
    Mythic amalgam (850 ilvl) yields roughly 5k mana back per prof

So realistically an 850 trinket yields more mana regen than an 885 trinket if you can pump 24 free cast in a matter of 2 minutes.

So yeah I think it is this powerful
    Last edited by KrinKer; 2016-09-06 at 07:53 PM.

I'm pretty interested in Trinkets from Court of Stars due to the straight INT they provide and mostly haste thereafter. There are many situational trinkets in the other 9 dungeons that seem to work well, too. Just need to remember to switch to them on certain fights.

ive only had bottled hurricane drop from azshara but it seems really great if people actually stand in it, even the HC version heals for a lot.

Horn of Valor will be a decent cooldown to use, especially if paired with our artifact trait.

If my napkin math stand for the 820 version (which I have at the moment) I need to get 23 free regrowth procs to make it a better mana regen trinket than the normal nightmare cocoon trinket.
    With innervate and MoC it is highly possible.

Mythic cocoon (880 ilvl) yields roughly 117k mana back on 2 minutes cd
    Mythic amalgam (850 ilvl) yields roughly 5k mana back per prof

So realistically an 850 trinket yields more mana regen than an 885 trinket if you can pump 24 free cast in a matter of 2 minutes.

So yeah I think it is this powerful
    errr, you have a 4% chance to proc omen/moment, so after haste and assuming someone is always taking damage, you'll probably be getting about 3 procs per minute in current gear, which isn't great, but if you're on a fight where MoC isn't that bad, but it's pretty nice

Following this discussion on the side - been looking at the icy-veins trinket list for R-Druids as well. I have different trinkets available to me, and will unluck suramar dungeons this reset.
    Currently using Gossamer(heroic) and alch trinket - which has worked brilliantly for me clearing mythics last reset.

Been testing the Concave reflecting lens - and wasnt impressed with the throughput - cant see myself using horn unless the dps in my group gets it first

On a side note since they haven't been mentioned, I'd like to note that there are 2 dps on use trinkets, with static haste and on use int effects that both look fairly potent, but I'd day the 5 best are probably in no particular order now that I've looked at them more

obelisk of the void (violet hold - mindflayer) if you dont have to move while healing

moonlit prism (vault of the wardens - cordana felsong) if you're able to use it properly it sounds pretty good, although I'm not entirely sure this one;s use functions in healing specs

amalgam of the seventh spine (Black Rook Hold - Amalgam of Souls) - provides a decent small mana return on OoC procs or if you end up using healing touch once in a while, can also be used for interesting effects with innervate or moment of clarity

darkmoon deck: promises 7/7 obliterum (inscription) probably a waste of money, but it still has a nice amount of int on it and will give you an extra rejuv a minute or so worth of mana regen in realistic situations, can also be better on shorter fights

Bottled Hurricane (Eye of Azshara - Wrath of Azshara) I'm not totally sure about this one, but I've heard good things about it from guildies with it and it seems decent

notes: trinkets with good procs like infernal writ, chrono shard (if it works as heals), flask of the solemn night, and thrumming gossamer all seem ok, but they're proc trinkets and sometimes they'll just proc when you're not actually doing much healing

past that, jewel of insatiable desire might actually be ok on fights like elerethe where you have a few people in your raid taking heavy damage from a dot effect, but the leech seems so low that I'm very doubtful, but the if the 12k hps or so on the target it provides can be the difference between dead and not dead

mote of sanctification can give decent on demand instant healing off the gcd which can be nice despite the weak static stats, low target cap, and long cd, but the cd is so long I think it's not worthwhile

and as a side note, if your guild lacks a paladin, you're probably going to be the best tank healer and might want to hold onto some of the trinkets with mastery on them like gossamer
    Last edited by ryklin; 2016-09-07 at 07:34 AM.