Vanilla PVP gear

Hey guys, was hoping might have a better memory than me. Back in vanilla all PVP gear was locked to specific ranks, these ranks you can still add as titles now. My query is this; just before BC hit were these lock outs removed and was the PVP gear freely available? I ask because I'm sure I had at least the shoulders and boots at the beginning of BC but I only have the title of Stone guard, which I believe my rank was when 2.0 went live.

Any help with this would be much appreciated as I would like the gear for transmog.

stonemonkeylives

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Yes, I vaguely remember having the weapons and a few other pieces, it was available just with honor points for a while just before BC yeah.

I was only stone guard or blood guard, can't remember, so it shouldn't have been possible for me to get the weapons.

Deleted
    Just travel to Area 52 in Netherstorm, there is a Goblin who sells replica for transmogging. If you were eligible to get those items prior to BC, you should get them now too.

I believe the requirement to buy them (level 60 gear) was removed so you can purchase it with honor/gold but the transmog pieces require you to have earned that rank in vanilla on that character if you want to be able to make your gear look like it. (Might be able to get said title with rated BGs and then buy transmog too? I'm not sure I haven't really played since they added all of that stuff in Cata I believe.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatics View Post
    I believe the requirement to buy them (level 60 gear) was removed so you can purchase it with honor/gold but the transmog pieces require you to have earned that rank in vanilla on that character if you want to be able to make your gear look like it. (Might be able to get said title with rated BGs and then buy transmog too? I'm not sure I haven't really played since they added all of that stuff in Cata I believe.)
    This sounds very familiar, I know I never got high enough rank to get the gear originally but once the opened it up to just HPs, I was able to get quite a lot of the armour. So it's really annoying I'm not eligible to buy the armour I had for transmog.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk