Floridawoman sets car on fire. Found out it didn't belong to her ex boyfriend

It was an uncivil end for one Honda Civic.

Carmen Chamblee, 19, has been arrested after she attempted to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend by setting fire to his car.

However, as the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry, there was one major hurdle in her plot to achieve fiery retribution: It was the wrong car.

"I have no idea who she is," former automobile owner Thomas Jennings told local station WFTS. Jennings exited his residence at the urging of his alarmed roommate only to see the giant blaze that was once his Honda.

I've never seen her in my life," he said.

Chamblee allegedly stuck a rag in the car's gas tank and set it on fire. She may have also used a flammable liquid to bring further misdirected fury to the forsaken four-door.

Thankfully, a surveillance camera outside the man's home caught the Florida woman in the act, leading to her arrest Saturday morning by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2777089
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of a story when a few police officers went to arrest a dangerous criminal, but confused the address and, instead, tried to arrest the sheriff.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Reminds me of a story when a few police officers went to arrest a dangerous criminal, but confused the address and, instead, tried to arrest the sheriff.

sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone makes mistakes. But really stupid people make really stupid mistakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, stupidity squared. Seriously, if think you need to get "revenge" on your ex, seek help. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should report this video as not advertiser friendly.

I wouldn't feel any different if it had been her ex bf car, crazy people are crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wouldn't feel quite as bad for the owner of the vehicle. If you date crazy you deal with the consequences.
    Sometimes they come off sane until they get their hooks into yah. /experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Only if you aren't observant. Crazy tends to broadcast for miles for me. Never had a psycho gf.
    You would think, I was friends with this girl for 6 years, never saw that side of her. She even told me she knows how to blend into society, she straight up told me she knew she was crazy. Most of them can't hide it for long which is true, but it's not always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post

sorry
    Isn't 742 Evergreen Terrace Homer's address?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Isn't 742 Evergreen Terrace Homer's address?
    Well, according to the comments on the video it that only became true after a while, at first the address was inconsistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be willing to bet she comes from a single-parent home, went to public school and is herself a single mom. Wouldn't surprise me.