Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Class hall campaign ending (spoilers)

Who did you choose as the 6th council member?

Does it even matter what you pick?

Why would I pick a half-assed gnome joke as a permanent member of my class hall?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Why would I pick a half-assed gnome joke as a permanent member of my class hall?
    this. it was a no brainer choice.
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Because the Black Harvest is an Equal Opportunity council and does not discriminate based on race

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Because the Black Harvest is an Equal Opportunity council and does not discriminate based on race
    ok.. on one side you have a long time proven warlock, that not only helped you because you turned out not a jerk kind of person but also a respected and recognised warlock by its own peers. and then you have an ex prisoner.. that we have never heard about her before and not only that but her brother is also a complete lunatic. hmmmm .... what a close call !!! right ? /s

as ive said, for me at the very least it was a no brainer choice.
    BETA CLUB

Damn politics.

They didn't really build Lulubelle up for the choice to be a hard one being that she's at the end of the campaign with only like 3 or 4 quests while Kira joined up almost from the start. Outside of adding another Gnome to the Council and her being an expert in summoning (think the book you get during the green fire quest said the leper gnome was the summons expert) for some headcanon or rp, they really only push you in 1 direction.

I chose Lulubelle, even though the choice was tough.

At the beginning, I thought I had to get rid of the other follower, so I chose her because she has a bodyguard ability...

But I do not regret my choice, it has really no impact on the story so far !

Deleted
    It makes no difference, so far. You keep them both as Followers.
    And I picked Lulubelle cause I see way too many Human Locks around :P

Deleted
    I used to raid with a fellow Warlock named lulu in Vanilla, which may have influenced my choice a bit

I'm just happy Shinfel is running around my Class Hall, her cynicism and darkness bombarded her to my favourite warlock in the game.

Chose Kira, primarily because I had only met Lulubelle 30 minutes prior; and Kira had proven herself to be capable. She had earned her place.

Deleted
    I picked the gnome and was grumpy that I couldn't have both of them over Shinfel.

Deleted
    Damn, we had a choice? I just brainlessly rushed through the campaign clicking and talking to everything that shimmered :-/
    Can I somehow find out who i picked?

Quote Originally Posted by Soma91 View Post
    Damn, we had a choice? I just brainlessly rushed through the campaign clicking and talking to everything that shimmered :-/
    Can I somehow find out who i picked?
    Whichever one you picked will have <Council of the Black Harvest> or something similar under their name.

Deleted
    Kira.
    Mainly because I really like her name. Sounds badass.
    And because I would never trust gnomish half-beings.

Kira was annoying and kept whining about Ritssyn so I chose Lulubelle. Of course, it helps that she's a cute Gnome and I have a thing for short ladies.

In reality I picked Kira because she at least paid lip service to the idea of rebuilding the Council as being best for business. Lulu literally just said she wants to restore good standing to her family's name.

Even tho I preferred Lulu's mog and felt like we were lacking strong Demonologists ... yeah. She still works for us, just not a founding member of the new Council.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chose Kira, for much the same reasons as already given; she was one of the first we actually met and therefore had a lot more time to get to know her. Not wanting to screw over her fellow Warlocks helped too. Definitely the right choice.

Chose Lulubelle because I wasn't a fan of Kira's "I'm not a follower, but I'll stand beside you" speech. Puhlease! I am without equal, and if you think otherwise you can sit on the sidelines.

7+ Year Old Account
    i chose fizzlebang cause like... ITS A FIZZLEBANG! how can you not, its like a mage not choosing millhouse's son (if that was a thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content