Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Mythic HFC drops 720 gear. Your raid was mostly 740+ before you ever got an orange ranking. When you were actually progressing, you mostly ranked in the 40s with several sub-20s. What you did is called getting carried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    what the fuck is this discussion about the difficulties of mythic dungeon boss shade of xavius

the healer is forced to waddle between ranged and melee? woe is him
    The point was just that different tanks require different strategies due to their weakness making difficulty vary by tank and comp for each boss, but prot pally fanboys seem to think they can heal as good as a DK and mitigate as good as a warrior so you can simply face tank everything at any difficultly level.

Quote Originally Posted by KampKanye View Post
    Mythic HFC drops 720 gear. Your raid was mostly 740+ before you ever got an orange ranking. When you were actually progressing, you mostly ranked in the 40s with several sub-20s. What you did is called getting carried.
    That is just.. not true lol.

I admit I was lazy and used holy shield on a decent amount of progression, but I was ranking orange from 710 on up?

Quote Originally Posted by KampKanye View Post
    The point was just that different tanks require different strategies due to their weakness making difficulty vary by tank and comp for each boss, but prot pally fanboys seem to think they can heal as good as a DK and mitigate as good as a warrior so you can simply face tank everything at any difficultly level.
    The point was just that you're an idiot and don't really know what you're talking about!
    Last edited by sage; 2016-09-22 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    That is just.. not true lol.

I admit I was lazy and used holy shield on a decent amount of progression, but I was ranking orange from 710 on up?

The point was just that you're an idiot and don't really know what you're talking about!
    You did fine on a couple around 720 gear, but you were around 740 for the vast majority of your kills which brought your average way up. You still have an absurd amount below 50, but really that's irrelevant. I have shit logs on Ko'ragh because I chose to take all of the arcanes giving me almost no uptime on the boss.