Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just got mine, but I'm okay with this. It'll still be fun to use, and 15m really isn't that long.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Is this a fucking joke? Holy shit way to sour the great overall Legion experience blizz...
    go buy some goblin gliders, problem solved

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember back in the day in wotlk I would use that goblin helmet which would throw you up into the air, I used it to get into the alliance base in Dalaran.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Roll engineer or quit crying on top of your mountain of money.

Deleted
    what is it with toys and excessive cooldowns?

want to not take fall damag? 15 minutes!
    want to make the ground green? 1 hour!
    want to spawn a funny chest that does nothing? 4 hours!

NO TOYS FOR YOU COME BACK ONE YEAR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Makes plenty of sense. This trivialized an engineering perk.
    The Goblin Gliders Kits do not require engineering, and cost next to nothing to make. They're not really "an engineering perk."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I confess, I haven't even used the kite. The Flightmaster's Whistle has been more than enough for me so far.
    It's a nice thing to have while leveling or out doing quests. Especially if you're a class without a built-in slowfall or bubble.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    and if that withered training becomes daily then praise the titans, the voice over of the scenario certainly implies it to be a daily.

Sorry, i dont think i worded that right..

Its BEEN a daily since launch. Not the world quest portion of it, but you could talk to the lady and she will give you the option to buy the followers and let you do it even without the WQ being available.

Its been available every day, until today. Its not showing up for any of us now.

So Im assuming blizzard fixed it and put it back to 3 days per attempt.

Well looks like another toy is getting removed from my bar and never again seeing the light of day.

The CDs on most of the toys is just retarded. Why bother collection them? And the justification is that it too away something from engineering and I'm assuming DH? Yeah because the cheap ass glider that everyone can use didn't do that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The Goblin Gliders Kits do not require engineering, and cost next to nothing to make. They're not really "an engineering perk."
    He is referring to the Glider cloak enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    He is referring to the Glider cloak enchant.
    Well, he's actually responding to me talking about Goblin Glider Kits, to be exact;

I don't see how they wouldn't have nerfed Goblin Glider Kits as well. Makes no sense that they wouldn't have.
    The made gliders being consumable is another huge difference.
    And as for the cloak glider, the kits "trivialized" it long time ago. Obviously you put Flexweave Underlay (parachute) on the cloak, and use the kits for gliders, as those two do not share a cooldown, and a low cooldown parachute can be used in lieu of a long cooldown glider in many places.

The made gliders being consumable is another huge difference.
    You can get that shit from an npc in dalaran. Stupid pointless nerf. If anything the cooldown should be LOWERED to 1 minute or even 30 seconds so people don't have to be so annoyingly far behind demon hunters in getting around the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I don't understand why it isn't just 3 minutes like a goblin glider...

or if you want to keep engineering patterns from prior expansions relevant, then nerf it to like 4-5 minutes. At 15 minutes it will never be used by me again.

Deleted
    I don't even have it, so idc.

Deleted
    The Brulfist Idol nerf is also going to impact underground areas as well as areas inside buildings, as it works inside as well last I checked. As do the gliders.

But, I suppose it was too good.

No matter though, I can always fly wherever I want with my garrison goblin workshop toys.

Deleted
    I think 15 min is to insane as a neff. I do think it should have been increased it was superior to goblin glider in everyway. faster+ seemed like it was able to glide further. Atleast make it 3 min so it is on par with goblin glider or 4-5 min so it was not better then the only decend part about engineering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    I never even used the kite. Don't have it actually. Stop crying.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    if you've never used it or have it why even bother commenting? Stop trying to flamebait lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Earth View Post
    if you've never used it or have it why even bother commenting? Stop trying to flamebait lmao
    Whining over something that was never intended to be used as it is getting nerfed is utterly pointless

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Whining over something that was never intended to be used as it is getting nerfed is utterly pointless
    I'm sorry... What exactly, do you think, was the "intended use" of a toy that flings you high up in the air?

15 minutes... what the actual F.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.