Poll: What's your opinion on Khadgar?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He's as cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Kind of fed up with hearing his voice, to be honest. Something about the voice actor grates on my nerves.
    Probably one of my fav voice actors in wow, helps I used to watch Staragte SG-1 on tv a fair bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pretty hot.

And I liked the herbalism quest where I had to invis pot and steal one of his hairs.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    He is less anoying than so many whiny and one sided characters in this game (like Thrall, tyrande, Varian super sayen, Garrosh oh god terrible character development,etc..)

Even Malfurion is retarded during the questing

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loved him after Harbingers and audiodrama.
    Specifically two moments: him talking about how he desired to get Medivh's power, and him making the jokes out of GulDan in audiodrama.
    Voice Actor nailed character perfectly.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m a massive fan! Liked him since The Last Guardian. One of the best written characters in a long time, particularly in the audio dramas. I just hope he doesn’t turn into another Thrall. I like the voice acting, it’s always very calm and controlled.

-Plus hot wizard is hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    I was trolling around the interwebz and can't help but notice that khadgar gets poked at a lot. Now i can't help but wonder if people just don't like him or its just the thing to do. So i figured i would ask what people's opinion on our favorite (or not) wizard is.

EDIT: Sorry for the bad grammar title.
    He's empty They completely changed his character in order for him to be the one that brings the Horde and Alliance together, which is fine because we need a character like that, but his entire personality is nothing. He's a Mcguffin, a plot device, more than he is a character. They should have just used Wrathion for this, as his plan was to unite the Horde and Alliance to an extent.

I have a bad feeling he'll become somehow corrupt and will end up as a boss in the final tier.

He is THE enemy of the legion, he's been instrumental in the defense of azeroth. He's also collecting more and more power and it never ends well. I can see him dying by the end of expension, Jaina realizing things, this time for 100%, and becoming the leader of the kirin tor again, this time fully focused on burning legion and making peace with horde.

Imagine Fel-powered Khadgar.

I like him, but there are some jarring aspects... like the whole "LET'S DO THIS! FOR GARONA! EVERYTHING TO FREE HER SO THAT SHE DOESN'T STAB ME ANYMORE!" and a bit later "oh shucks, that's silly old mean Gul'dan for you... ah Cordana you will be forgotten and dead on a raid tier oh well I'll just watch the sea and do nothing you got your ring anyway so go have fun".
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Deleted
    I liked him in WoD.. but he should have sided with Jaina on wanting to kick the hordies out of Dalaran. They are obviously the warmongers and betrayers of the Warcraft universe and every time anyone has dealings with them, bad things happen. And yep, bad leaders and still the Hordes fault and dont absolve them as they could have stood up to them or done something.

Khadgar is horrible. Better than in WoD but still horrible. He wants to be Medivh but he's nowhere near as cool or powerful. He's just flat out boring - the type of guy in school that wants to be cool by being funny.

I hope Jaina kills him.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    I like him. I think he is a well written character, he is funny at times, his reactions seem to fit the situation most of the time, he was awesome in the audio drama. Is still fucking hate him for the wod legendary quest. "Bring me exactly 4968 apexis crystals". "Oh, this next part might kill you lol". "Yeah, you see this Rune? Bring me 300 of them. Also, blackhands arm. I need a new back scratcher"
    These quests were Blizzard mocking themselves for the absurdity of many old quests (from before WotLK). They have nothing to do with Khadgar's character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    I would give anything to get that sexy haircut.

He's a human mage. I'm horde. He can die. too bad we didn't get him as well as Rhonin. fuck'em all. I hate having to cater to this prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Khadgar swings from fucking boring to pretty great. Sometimes I like him. Mostly when he asks me something that I have to complete with him. I also like him when he is in a cinematic. But whenever I need to do the chores he gives me for the legendary or when he asks me to do some trivial stuff that he could have done easily by himself, I grow tired of him.

What I would like to know is the full extend of his powers. And by doing so I could know if he could have been a lot more helpful or not.

Anduin strangely is my new fav. NPC. Yes some find him boring. But that is to personal preference. I don't like Wrathion.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hordies should be grateful to this silver motherfucker. He let them live.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't love him, but I do like it when he's around. He has a witty edge to him, and he's aware of the power he could have, but chooses for Azeroth's heroes to help each other in the current war. He's also well voice-acted imo.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Didn't Me'dan have Atiesh? How did Khadgar get it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Khadgar swings from fucking boring to pretty great.
    Yes he is a bit boring the good wizard who selflessly working to save the world, but without compromising his moral....

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Yes he is a bit boring the good wizard who selflessly working to save the world, but without compromising his moral....
    I cannot read if you are being sarcastic or just in agreement with me that he can sometimes be boring.
    That he is "selflessly working to save the world without compromising his moral code" has pretty much nothing to do with him being found boring by me though. I like characters that are like that.