Poll: Would you support it!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    I'm not saying i'm smarter i started this topic to see if people could have a better idea than this to prevent rape in prisons and rape outside prisons once the prisoners are released. The only other answer people have come up with is either Death 'was funny watching so many anti death people from other threads now want death', Or letting them go where they will rape again.

Its' just amazing how fast peoples opinions change to support death when an option is presented that would fix everything by removing balls/ovaries.

I started this as a discussion to see if there was any better way to control and prevent prison rape, make them safer, prevent post prison rape. The other only option was death or release them after 20 years or the few that ENDORSED RAPE.

If you have a better idea please share and i'll endorse it. Until then the best option would be this.

Others ideas of justice is to let them continue to rape in prisons and make them unsafe rehabilitation centers. That is barbaric

Again its 2am my time i'll be hoping someone has a better idea on a way to better serve the Public and The Criminals

It wouldn't fix anything. Rape is more often about power not sexual desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. What an absurd question.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect