Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Apparently Russia intercepted an american spy plane (P-8) flying over the black sea (hunting for those kilo subs) by sending a plane who did a maneuver 10 feet from the us plane. Yeah, 10 feet =/

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-official.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Scares who? There's not going to be a war with Russia. Russia has a very weak economy, oil is going to drop to $10 a barrel they say. You can't wage wage with an economy that weak.

Now the US? We can wage war for centuries standing atop our mountain range high stacks of money. And we have dozens of allies. Russia's only ally is Syria.
    dont trigger team russia dude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Apparently Russia intercepted an american spy plane (P-8) flying over the black sea (hunting for those kilo subs) by sending a plane who did a maneuver 10 feet from the us plane. Yeah, 10 feet =/

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-official.html
    Did you masturbate to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Idd you masturbate to it?
    I don't think that's how you intercept a plane :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Did you masturbate to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Scares who? There's not going to be a war with Russia. Russia has a very weak economy, oil is going to drop to $10 a barrel they say. You can't wage wage with an economy that weak.

Now the US? We can wage war for centuries standing atop our mountain range high stacks of money. And we have dozens of allies. Russia's only ally is Syria.
    They have enough money to fuel their missiles still, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Remember World War II? The Russians had zero apprehension at sending millions of cannon fodder at Hitler. No cares given.
    If you think the Kremlin feels any different today you are deluded.
    They'll pull the trigger if pushed to. The West is getting desperate and playing a hardcore game of brinkmanship.

I can easily envision nukes popping.
    Nukes popping because of what exactly? sanctions and disputes over stuff like Crimea? It's odd how people like you, think that the imaginary war with Russia will begin with nukes, I'm honestly also abit baffled about the scare for a baltic invasion, when they havent invaded and occupied all of Ukraine, there's no doubt that Russia could take all of Ukraine and "only" face sanctions, noone in the west would be willing to fight Russia over a non EU non NATO member.

So untill Putin visits his troops in Kiyev, anything nuclear is honestly nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Fucking glorious.

Anyway, back on the topic of the nukes - i call bullshit. Assuming that it was possible to get a nuke that destroys something of that size you're still looking at all the countries that get involved getting blow the fuck up. No one is going to actually start a nuclear war because that is incredibly stupid.

It's a really nice article though in terms of how the fear mongering is done. Instead of simply linking the bunkers with Russia wanting to annihilate civilization they add in some "credible" sources to make it all easily digestible. That being said i wonder how much people are getting paid to make senseless statements i.e. "Russia is getting ready for a big war which they assume will go nuclear, with them launching the first attacks". Even that one is nicely made so that it doesn't sound like someone claiming something but rather as someone confirming something about themselves(see bolded part).

Deleted
    Well, they think ahead I guess?

Many countries have VIP bomb shelters btw. Most were build in the cold war era and many are still ready for use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't the US presidents and staff have bunkers already? I mean, i think ive seen several bunkers in the 24 TV series..

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vlad probably played the Metro games and decided they needed a new bomb shelter with a pool table :P

Russia (and the USA, and many others) might just be building bunkers and invent new weapon technology (satan2) to do something completely else then waging a war that neither side can win, ever thought about that?

Not to mention that, despite what the media wants you to believe, behind closed doors, russia and usa are just buddy buddy with eachother - there is literally 0 reason they would risk total annihilation of the earth by tossing nukes on eachother. There would be no winner, only losers. And both sides know that.

But say, a meteor is heading towards earth, and they shoot some satan 2 nukes at it to destroy it before it enters earths atmosphere, while hiding in their bunkers from the many smaller parts that would hit earth .. makes a little more sense.

Space is like a massive ping pong game of things that could annihilate all life on earth, why are we suddently rushing mars colonization and space exploration?

Because colonizing another planet is the only sure way humanity would survive an event like that. Unless it is a neutron star entering our solar system, then we better get the fuck away to another galaxy rather then nearby planet
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.