Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    and like i said, its only resto druids that cant keep me up. the difference is literally night and day. i can be sitting low for seconds at a time with only those piddly hots ticking on me and my own heals when a big casted heal was what i needed. do druids even have casted heals? i honestly dont know.
    From reading your posts it seems more likely that "you honestly don't know" how to properly tank as a DK. I am guessing healers are just caught off gaurd by how bad you are. Any tank struggling in heroics is really really bad, and a DK should need almost no healing.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    You are doing something really wrong, resto is the best healing spec atm for raids and dungeons. Nobody will tell you different, we are just too fucking OP atm FeelsGoodMan

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    From reading your posts it seems more likely that "you honestly don't know" how to properly tank as a DK. I am guessing healers are just caught off gaurd by how bad you are. Any tank struggling in heroics is really really bad, and a DK should need almost no healing.
    No need to get defensive, here. He's not calling YOU bad, after all, and I absolutely disagree the implied assumption that either the healer or the tank s bad in this exchange. That doesn't necessarily need to be the case.

For instance, there could be some parts of the fight where the DPS are causing themselves too much harm, thus taking attention away from the healer trying to keep the tank up.

There's also been a fair number of Resto druids I've played with that aren't very good at planning ahead. They then get caught trying to play catchup, which isn't a good place to be. Its actually what took me the hardest to wrap my head around after being a reactive healer for so long. Or it could be related to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    You are doing something really wrong, resto is the best healing spec atm for raids and dungeons. Nobody will tell you different, we are just too fucking OP atm FeelsGoodMan
    Just like Outlaw rogue is one of the best dps spec atm, which means everybody and their mother is rolling one and not doing a very good job at playing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelath View Post
    Once you start giggling when the DPS die, then you will be a true Druid.
    Omg this made me laugh hahaha... Been healing since the days of Healing touch queue/cancel spam and while I've healed on every class, and really enjoyed a few (Shaman), I always love druids the best.

Healing is the most stressful/challenging/rewarding role imo and more so than with any other healing class if you are on your game and know what you should be doing ahead of time as a druid nobody dies...period

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nithian View Post
    Omg this made me laugh hahaha... Been healing since the days of Healing touch queue/cancel spam and while I've healed on every class, and really enjoyed a few (Shaman), I always love druids the best.

Healing is the most stressful/challenging/rewarding role imo and more so than with any other healing class if you are on your game and know what you should be doing ahead of time as a druid nobody dies...period
    With the greatest respect, healing is by far the easiest of the roles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Vautour View Post
    Please don't turn this into a "x role is harder than y role" argument. There is never any actual discussion on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    You're probably just doing it wrong.
    Yeah, exactly that. I could stand in everything with a druid healer. Full HP for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Vautour View Post
    Coming from someone who was ranked highly on WoL/warcraft logs in 2 different dps specs and mained a tank for 2 tiers of heroic progression, you have no idea what you are talking about LOL.