Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    If I tell you that you're being oppressed by powerful people, I'm labeled a progressive. A liberal.

If I tell you who those people are, I'm labeled a Nazi.

Not particularly, no.
    You are a Nazi. Don't kid yourself. You are expressing the same vile garbage that inspired Nazism. You are no better. You are the bottom of the intellectual garbage pile.

When you start espousing conspiracy theories that the Jews are the powerful entity controlling everything and oppressing you, are are LITERALLY engaging in the same rhetoric as the Nazis.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-10 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You are the bottom of the intellectual garbage pile.
    Coming from somebody like you, that's adorable.

When you start espousing conspiracy theories that the Jews are the powerful entity controlling everything
    Who controls Hollywood? Who controls the news? Who controls our politicians? Who controls higher education?

The jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
    Right, except the Jew in question made references constantly to his Judaism. It was a cornerstone of his comedy.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming from somebody like you, that's adorable.
    Oh, I'm sure you think you are an intellectual titan. The delusional usually do. In reality, you are just sad and pathetic, because you are so inept that you have to craft elaborate conspiracy theories about other races to explain your failures.

- - - Updated - - -

Who controls Hollywood? Who controls the news? Who controls our politicians? Who controls higher education?
    Oh, so the Jews are so terrible and inferior that they have managed to take over the world. Fascinating. If your conspiracy theories are right, white people are obviously the pathetic, inferior, loser race, since all of the other races are getting one over on them according to you.

Oh, I'm sure you think you are an intellectual titan. The delusional usually do. In reality, you are just sad and pathetic, because you are so inept that you have to craft elaborate conspiracy theories about other races to explain your failures.
    Projection much? I have no failures that I blame on anybody but myself. And they aren't 'elaborate conspiracy theories.' I just learned, long ago, to follow the money.

If you think American liberals have happily fallen behind Hillary Clinton, you know fuck-all about American liberalism.

There aren't a lot of libertarians in serious circles because their economic ideas are absurdly out of touch with reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, please provide evidence that most lynching victims were guilty of crimes. I'll wait here.

Affirmative action benefits whites in places where some minorities might get preferential treatment, not to mention the fact that white women have seen for benefit from affirmative action than any other group of people.

- - - Updated - - -

White students do self segregate. There are tons of white student organizations, scholarships, etc. There is an organization THREE DOORS DOWN from me that only admits whites: The Polish Community Center.
    Have proof they only admit whites?

Projection much? I have no failures that I blame anybody but myself. And they aren't 'elaborate conspiracy theories.' I just learned, long ago, to follow the money.
    And you followed the money to... black people... when white people have 16 times the household wealth of black people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    They only accept people of Polish origin.

And you followed the money to... black people... when white people have 16 times the household wealth of black people?
    Are you trolling me or are you honestly brain damaged?

Are you trolling me or are you honestly brain damaged?
    Another cogent and comprehensive argument, fantastic. You said we need to follow the money and that's why you have these elaborate conspiracy theories about how the blacks and Jews have beaten the pathetic, inferior white race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    What a shame, your racist buddy here just got banned. Keep telling me about how there isn't any racism, after we just watched someone get banned for advocating lynching.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the amount of conspiracy theories this guy is pumping out is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean the amount of conspiracy theories this guy is pumping out is ridiculous.
    White people are superior, and that's why all of the other races have dominated us, like the blacks with their high levels of poverty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    My advice: don't waste time on him. He never reads what he responds to.
    Oh I gathered that, considering I referenced the Polish Community Center like eight times and he still doesn't understand what it is.

White people are superior, and that's why all of the other races have dominated us, like the blacks with their high levels of poverty.
    That's because black people are playing long 30 generation game of get oppressed, get AA and then after several generations pop out and be super far ahead! You have to watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That's because black people are playing long 30 generation game of get oppressed, get AA and then after several generations pop out and be super far ahead! You have to watch out!
    Wait, does that mean that if we get oppressed by them for long enough we can do the same thing? INGENIUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I gathered that, considering I referenced the Polish Community Center like eight times and he still doesn't understand what it is.
    I mean, there are many posters here with crazy opinions, but with most of them you can, at least, talk. In this case, the person just keeps posting random stuff, regardless of who they are talking to.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    This is liberalism at its core: Blaming others for your problems to the point that it makes sense to make these decisions.
    ....so Trump is a liberal?
    Last edited by Karon; 2016-09-10 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    ....so Trumo is a liberal?
    The guy on the last page blaming the Jews for everything... obviously a liberal.

The whole notion of a "safe space" has no place in an establishment of learning. The fundamental point of a college is to expand one's intellect and skills through education and exposure to new ideas.

A mind safe from outside ideas, and unchallenged by conflicting opinions, is a dull and dim-witted thing.
    ~RAWR!

- - - Updated - - -

So, people of Polish descent. Not just any old white.

I guess I'm dark enough to make use of African only resources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I mean, there are many posters here with crazy opinions, but with most of them you can, at least, talk. In this case, the person just keeps posting random stuff, regardless of who they are talking to.
    As opposed to you. Where you come in just to insult people who disagree with you.