Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

[A] Stormrage - Arms Warrior LF Guild

Hi. I'm Haden or Jadieon-Stormrage. My battletag is Haden#11431

I've been playing WoW for just over a year now, and I reached level 100 in WoD back in November, since then I completed all of N-HFC and H-HFC except for H-Archimonde. (left that guild due to drama, and the raid team left.)

Overall I'm looking for a serious guild for Emerald Nightmare and forward in Legion that is willing to let me advance as a player. I have no logs in WoD except for pre ring and 4piece in normal, and even those are long lost.

I know I don't sound very promising but maybe we could chat on b.net and see what we think?

Greetings!

We're recruiting an Arms Warrior for Mythic progression in Legion. We expect you to be 840+ ilvl and have your 3rd relic unlocked, to be willing thoroughly research every fight, and to maintain 100% attendance.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
    ~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
    ~ finished WoD as M12/13.
    ~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976