question about feral dungeon dps

so I decided to play feral druid this expac since hunter was boring the life out of me. i have been trying to get into a groove with feral. i am currently sitting at 840 ilvl and in mythic dungeons seem to be doing around 190-205K dps. my question is does this seem ok for my ilvl? or should i be looking into what i might be doing wrong?

Sounds fine. Feral AoE is trash tier, so be prepared to get mocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm doing about 120k at 812 in my kitty OS. That's ST. Our AoE is indeed wank though.

When you say 190K-205K do you mean single target, AoE, or cleave? If single target that seems right, just try to make sure you have the correct uptime on your dots. Any log/armory we could review for some tips?

Something a lot of people aren't accounting for is I personally beleive most of feral's AoE damage will come with higher artifact talents. The priority for single target (which i and most others prioritize) causes you to miss out on alot of AoE perks.

21% Swipe, Shadow Thrash, Scent of Blood, each seem to be pretty important though I don't have any of them and can't confirm yet.

If you want a dungeon spec try running this http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/feral/MFO0

With things dying so quickly you won't get much use out of Moonfire, it's more effective to just keep thrash/rake. Brutal slash should make the burst AoE better, and with Predator you should be getting plenty of Tiger's Fury procs for extra Rake/Rips.

If you build for single target your AoE is severely gimped as a feral which other specs don't suffer from nearly as much.

I seem to do ok on trash at around 200k most of the time. I run with guildie a mostly so not worried about being mocked. Feral seems better suited to raids ATM with its single target strength. For mythic+ etc I can always guardian it up.