Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    So about the Book, which came first the seed or the tree which is found in Scarlet Monastery, is it clickable and readable? If so, what does it say? Perhaps theres a clue to finding the sap in it.
    It was not clickable, and IIRC, Blizzard just didn't remove it from the game after getting rid of the quest chain that used it. I think it was something about unlocking artifact knowledge quest line.

Has anyone tried revisiting the house with the note on the door at 71,42 after clearing Emerald Nightmare? Curious because the note says the person would return once the woodlands are back on the path of harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    Has anyone tried revisiting the house with the note on the door at 71,42 after clearing Emerald Nightmare? Curious because the note says the person would return once the woodlands are back on the path of harmony
    Hmm I thought that would refer to the World Quest there? there is this Druid gone mad who spams toxic blubs n stuff. So I guessed she was the one who left the note.

Whats about gilneas or any other 'old' worgen areas / content. did they add or change anything there?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solveig View Post
    Snip
    What are the Light of Elunes? What are they related to?

I will hit exalted with dreamweavers today, whats the first thing I should try?
    Few notes: artifact lvl 23, knowledge 4

Did Darkheart Thicket Hc: nothing, but holy priest thing isnt 100% dropt either, so will try this again tomorrow.
    Could not cleans the other two worgens
    Last edited by Dumdidum; 2016-09-22 at 09:55 PM.

Dumdidum try to go in the Emerald Dream raid after it's cleared. I have found Ysera patrolling the cave behind the lake and its shore. I also got transformed into a little smiley flower when I stood under Verdant Ancient's green spell effect that he casts when he's next to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    Dumdidum try to go in the Emerald Dream raid after it's cleared. I have found Ysera patrolling the cave behind the lake and its shore. I also got transformed into a little smiley flower when I stood under Verdant Ancient's green spell effect that he casts when he's next to the lake.
    Ok, will try that, but I wont have it cleare until saturday

Deleted
    I found an interesting thing with the mouseover macro: http://www.wowhead.com/object=248539...ghtmare-flower, http://imgur.com/a/VBPsz. Maybe you really need the other part from reputation.

Deleted
    Has anyone with AK4 checked the feral worgens we couldnt dispell? Maybe they are gated behind AK?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelthar View Post
    Has anyone with AK4 checked the feral worgens we couldnt dispell? Maybe they are gated behind AK?
    Im AK4 currently and saw one of them, no special actions available.

Ok, so I have a link that may lead to something, maybe not hidden skin, but could be. This picture was taken before pulling Il'gynoth... prnt.sc/ckv9w3 This was on my balance druid, and these links are what was said to our holy paladin... prnt.sc/ckvagc prnt.sc/ckvain
    Also, on a side note, my alt is a shadow priest, and that flower at the end for shadow priest prompts a dialog where your weapon talks to you, not sure about the ysera image, but could also have something to do with druids.

Deleted
    Does anybody know what this is for :

This has probably nothing to do with the hidden skin, but I just noticed it while arriving at Lorlathil (it's just south of there) and I don't remember doing any quest or anything near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Does anybody know what this is for :

This has probably nothing to do with the hidden skin, but I just noticed it while arriving at Lorlathil (it's just south of there) and I don't remember doing any quest or anything near it.
    There is a treasure next to it and I think it triggers an event once you try to open it.
    One-time only though.

Yeah, one of those Rare events. The box spawns a few mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got this buff while standing in the little green aoe swirlies in the Emerald Dream after killing Xavius, called One with the Glade, lasts 5 minutes. It drops after exiting the raid.
    Last edited by LolretKJ; 2016-09-24 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

The spell used to change the Feral Worgen back to human form.
    Death succeeds over everything, even love, this is why we fight...

Many appearances are gated behind AK5 instead of 4. Havoc DHs had all these wild theories, not unlike here, but it appears to be the same simple item drop from beta, just gated at AK5.

Deleted
    Sme for prot warriors and fire mages. Theorycrafting for fire mages skin were pretty extensive and wild, and it happened to be gated drop... pretty disappointing, i hope our skin with pure sap will be more interesting than random drop

Did some searching for that object the rogue found on WoWhead. Found it, unclickable, and even getting close will give you the nightmare debuff.

http://imgur.com/a/M3mrz

Deleted
    Here's the text you unlock at AK5 if it can be of interest :