Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    The second note was just saying "I am a rose" over and over. I'll go find the other notes. Out of curiosity, what race/faction are you? I play a night elf, so I'm wondering if that's why i could read it, since it might be in Darnassian.

EDIT: Looks like Stickery beat me to it!
    outside of the house are several notes. first one is in a sedan to the right of the house, then several on the way to the house. Everyone is saying "every rose has its thorn" (its a song from the band "poison" from 1990).
    in the house there is the mentioned note saying "I'm a rose" all over
    The last note in the left corner of the house says "If I'm a rose, then I have thorns, but if I have thorns, then I'm not pure, and when I'm not pure then I'm not dignified, and if I'm not dignified, I will suffer, and when I will suffer, I will make sure all other ignoble/dishonorable (sorry, I'm german) will suffer and suffer and suffer.....

EDIT: I should read every post.. stickery had pictures of the english texts.
    Last edited by mmoc4a1a82290b; 2016-09-18 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    I know the feral worgens have been checked, but...

I went to all 6 feral worgen and cleansed the 4 that can actually be cleansed.

One thing I noticed is that the 4 that can be cleansed have a fresh / identifiable corpse at their feet.

The two that cannot be cleansed have bones/meat without any form of identification.

I also noticed the spell you get to cleanse them says you can only cleanse people willing (or maybe it was on the buff the mobs have I forget). I figured this meant the two were too far gone to be saved and tried killing them, but nothing dropped and they both respawned not long after. Remove Corruption also did nothing.

Not sure if bugged or if we're missing something, but the two you currently cannot dispel definitely do not have identifiable corpses at their feet which could imply something.
    The first worgen I cleansed told me it started when they were battling satyr and the rage took them, they ended up in the emerald dream and got lost
    Have you tried letting it kill you to see if you can decurse it then?

Deleted
    Could some druids test the moonfeather statue to see if they all point towards the same direction? Could they all be looking at something?

Deleted
    I'll drop mine in highmountain in about 30mn and report then!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    I'll drop mine in highmountain in about 30mn and report then!
    You could try triangulating like Archaeology, although it would take a while, given its cd.

Dropped it at Felbane Camp and it points straight north

http://i.imgur.com/t6HvN8g.jpg

Deleted
    Well I guess that's it for the statue then, got caught into farming heroics but I was about to drop it at the same spot to see if it pointed towards valsharah :<

Yep, dropped it while looking towards valsharah in highmountain and it just points straight north. I guess the statue just points north ..
    Last edited by mmoca8dc55c603; 2016-09-18 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    i have noticed that the statue of malorne in the order hall moves his head ( i mean his head points in different directions depending on something that i dont know i guess) 2 hours ago it was pointing a bit left and now is pointing right in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Well I guess that's it for the statue then, got caught into farming heroics but I was about to drop it at the same spot to see if it pointed towards valsharah :<

Yep, dropped it while looking towards valsharah in highmountain and it just points straight north. I guess the statue just points north ..
    I can confirm, it seems to be always pointing north

Malorne statue at 0:48 my local time - puu.sh/rfXGe/3faf28f142.jpg
    Malorne statue 1 hour later - puu.sh/rfXGT/8fdb6958bd.jpg

ps. few minutes later his head is back to normal state
    Last edited by Renazei; 2016-09-18 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that the statue is just bugging out because the head turn is part of the Elk model animation. And for some reason, the statue is animating outside of view range, and is freezing once visible.

I'm pretty sure that the statue is just bugging out because the head turn is part of the Elk model animation. And for some reason, the statue is animating outside of view range, and is freezing once visible.
    Then it would freeze more in different head positions. Now we get each time exactely the same

This has weeping angels all over it. Don't blink!

I just tested the casting of solar wrath near the sylvan owl and noticed it only flaps when casting that spell as mentioned earlier. Which would link in with the artifact appearance as it is themed around the sun. I'm going to look around for any more owls which respond to it. Maybe there is something we can cast it at once we have the seed?

Update: Just tested casting solar wrath near the Deepwoods Owls at the druid house at Sabermaw Bluff (the one with the bear innkeeper). Noticed the same flapping of the owls only when casting solar wrath. Hmm...
    Last edited by Xanesh; 2016-09-19 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Update

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also noticed it with the Llothien Owls.

Just a little update. We may start to notice more unusual things we can actually interact with upon hitting Artifact Knowledge level 4. People have been reporting receiving feral screeches for the feral hidden artifact appearance after reaching level 4 and apparently the discipline priest hidden appearance is also gated behind Artifact Knowledge level 4. Worth checking places again once you hit it. I will hit level 4 tomorrow so I will investigate and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Isn't that part of the Highmountain questline that gives you the Highmountain hero to control? The original owner of the Survival Hunter artifact weapon. You interact with it to fix it/enable it. Malfurion uses the portal to summon dryads I think.
    I just did this quest, and you just defend Malfurion while he channels in it. You never interact with that portal.

Deleted
    what about the flower in the cave after you kill xavius in the emerald nightmare raid?
    sadly i did not have the item when i killed him on beta

Quote Originally Posted by Likecowgirl View Post
    what about the flower in the cave after you kill xavius in the emerald nightmare raid?
    sadly i did not have the item when i killed him on beta
    There's a flower in a cave? o: Interesting... Though the item is supposed to be a drop of sap, it's worth checking out. I reckon it's very likely to be in the cleansed part of the dream after we defeat Xavius.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    There's a flower in a cave? o: Interesting... Though the item is supposed to be a drop of sap, it's worth checking out. I reckon it's very likely to be in the cleansed part of the dream after we defeat Xavius.
    I asked guy who raided Emerald Nightmare today about it:

Nelthar -
    hey, if you kill xavius today, if you could check if theres any sap or flower after killing him, us balance druids would be grateful ������
    Arteis -
    There is a flower in a cave. We killed him about a half hour ago but I am on my way to work now. I can invite you to group around 1230 Eastern if you want to check it out
    I think the flower was called remnants of nightmare or something and it is interactable but it wasn't for me so I figured either for a quest or somebody else