Addon that highlights incoming magic vs physical dmg?

As a guardian druid I'd appreciate a little bar addon that showed incoming magic vs physical damage in the last X seconds, as an aid for learning which encounters need more magic AM vs physical AM. Is there anything out there like this?

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Would the above be of interest to anyone else?? Does anyone have different strategies for identifying incoming damage types live?

(Yes it's all in the DJ but I can't just spend X amount of time reading it and then come away knowing what I need to know about bosses in Legion. I learn by doing, and so need some kind of feedback in combat for what damage spikes are magic vs. physical.)

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.

This thought struck me while playing some dungeons on my druid alt. In Mik's scrolling combat text they separate incoming damage as "melee hits/crits/miss/etc" and "Skill hits/crits/miss/etc" so you can assign different colors to the different sources. Most magic damage are "skills", but i assume abilities which cause physical damage also are grouped under "skills"... There probably is some way to add custom events but i haven't spent time looking for it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would absolutely love to know this as well.

The addon does exist, but you may want to combine it with another addon (at least I do). There are two addons that show hp/percentage for Frenzied Regeneration, one of those does a better calculation (Mastery, Versatility), but the other shows the melee vs. magic bar thingy. Here is what it looks like when you put the better numbers on on top of the bars one (orange: melee, blue: magic):

Addon with bars: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/fr...nerationhelper
    Addon with better numbers: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/frenzyregen

Both can be set to only appear in Bear form (in or out of combat).

I us MiK scrolling battle text, and set magic damage hits animated to the left, and physical damage hits to the right.

Thanks Weissrolf!