[HOLY] Blessing of T'uure bugged? Also, ilvl>stats?

Hey,
    Been testing Blessing of T'uure today, as i finally got my 2nd major in holy (also working my way up disc at the same time =D), and it doesn't seem to procc what is ever. Two whole dungeons without even a second of uptime on it. Bugged?

Also, with statprio being Master>Crit>Haste>Versa, how big ilvl (if any) difference do you ignore to keep said stats? In exampe, 840 (mastery/crit + master/crit/haste/versa aka minimum 1 bis stat) vs. 845+ (without mastery and maybe not even crit, but any two of the three(two) other ones).
    If that question was not clear "enough", or the information, i'll do a real example her:
    840ilvl, 613crit + 330mastery VS. 845ilvl, 563crit+398versa.
    Mainly in this one its mastery vs versa + int boost.

Otherwise, i love both speccs atm, will be tough to choose for raiding =)
    Sunsun

I assume you mean Blessing of T'uure... of which has procced for me a few times today.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Hi,

Blessing of T'uure works, but the proc rate seems a bit low. Also, it's double RNG as it is RNG on critical Flash Heal or Heal.
    But it does work.

I've seen it once since I got the talent.
    Casual.

Deleted
    Was disappointed when I tested it spamming FHs on myself the moment I got it but I feel it actually procs a decent amount of times in dungeons. Maybe confirmation bias. It's supposed to PROC 20% of FH/GH crits, assuming you have 25% crit that's about one FH/GH in 20. So theoretically assuming you're playing with SoL you should have, IDK, between one PROC a minute and one PROC every two minutes?

Deleted
    I ran a mythic yesterday and I think it procced at least 5 times. You probably just had bad luck, it seems fairly solid to me. I guess it depends on how you heal, personally I'm spamming heal constantly if there's nothing more important to do so there's plenty of opportunity to get he proc, and with higher crit chance it's just going to get better.

Seems to proc fairly often for me, sitting around 18% crit. I've got a WeakAura set up so I see every time it procs.

at 30% crit i have this buff up all the time almost

surprised people are seeing such low uptimes when crit is the best stat and the only strong way to play holy priest right now is flash heal spam w/ trail of light

I wish we had more on use abilities to increase our healing output and less reliant on chances for something to happen, but I guess one could argue that in place because of the versatility we'll have with viable non passive talents once raiding comes out. It's just a little frustrating in dungeon atm needed something to proc in order to make the job a little easier (based on tank gear, fight, etc).

Fairly certain mastery is above crit? Mastery is very strong combined with crit

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsun1g View Post
    Fairly certain mastery is above crit? Mastery is very strong combined with crit
    Yes, you want mastery, then crit.

Maybe I'm being shortsighted but is there really a benefit to tracking the Blessing buff? I'm more aware of Divinity because I can control it, but does the Blessing of T'uure buff change how you heal? I view it as just an overall throughput increase so I don't see a reason to make a weakaura for it

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    Maybe I'm being shortsighted but is there really a benefit to tracking the Blessing buff? I'm more aware of Divinity because I can control it, but does the Blessing of T'uure buff change how you heal? I view it as just an overall throughput increase so I don't see a reason to make a weakaura for it
    Not from my experience, in testing on Beta or healing so far on Live. I have had a few experiences where lucky procs likely saved a group member or two, though; added HPS during heavy AoE damage when my tank pulls a lot is certainly welcome at least.

Item level is > then stats at the moment for one reason, the higher item level you have the higher item level your world quest rewards will be. You can focus on correct stats later when it's time to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Item level is > then stats at the moment for one reason, the higher item level you have the higher item level your world quest rewards will be. You can focus on correct stats later when it's time to raid.
    But it is enough to keep the higher ilvl in the bag. You can still run the 5ilvl lower bracer with Master/crit instead of a 5ilvl higher vers/haste bracer

ilvl > stats starts to get "moot" around like 830 tho? Atleast untill 880 becomes a possibility next week. I've not seen any world quests above 835+, and those i saw back when i was like 820 myself. Now im 849 and I can start thinking about stats =)

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    It shouldn't necessarily change how you heal, but it's not bad to fish for procs right before you're going to pop a major CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    But it is enough to keep the higher ilvl in the bag. You can still run the 5ilvl lower bracer with Master/crit instead of a 5ilvl higher vers/haste bracer
    Yeah, but some people (like me) would DE them.

Sitting at 31% crit and 33% Mastery, i have this proccing alot and its hella good when you combo it with Divinity.