Unlocking Holy artifact bugged out?

Greetings,

My main is Ret so i unlocked ashbringer, then prot artifact, then 3 days ago once i was 110, i decided to unlock holy artifact.
    I did the quest as Ret (maybe this caused the bug) i completed all chain quest, returned to the class hall, turned it in, it and nothing happened....i checked my bags multiple times and nada, also my holy relic (3rd relic) in ashbringer is still locked >.<.

So any idea what do i do now? I opened a Gm ticket 2 days ago, but still nothing.

the 3rd relic slot comes from completing the class campaign quests, it is not tied to having all artifact weapons.

I dont know how it is for paladins, but as warrior you are not able to do the quests for the artifact weapon in the wrong spec, the mobs would slaughter you.
    I tried Fury q as arms, and i had no chance, so i used a cataclysms edge paired with shadowmourne (i had no other weapons) , and it worked fine at 110 scaling, altough my weapons where several 100 ilvl below the content. There are some hidden aura, that makes u heal and do a shitload of dmg when having the right spec, i assume. So try it again in holy spec

Ya thats what i thought too, even though i completed prot artifact as Ret >.<, so i assumed (being a nub i am sometimes) that i can do the same for holy tree. The sad part the holy artifact quest is not there any more =( the guy in my class hall who gave me, does not have it available so i assume i gotta wait for GM to get back to me...its 3rd day and still nada lol.

Thx for info mate =)