Poll: What race is your druid?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What race is your druid?

Hello fellow Archdruids!
    Wandering around the Dreamgrove I have noticed a variety of druids which is surprising because I figured most people played Tauren or Night Elves. I play Tauren because i feel thematically they match Guardian the best and racials are good for tankings.
    But what race do you play and why? Let me know! I've been noticing a ton of Trolls in the grove!

Female Troll best race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen. I don't care for Worgen casting animations, but he's Guardian/Feral this time around so I didn't feel the need to change him to a Night Elf.

Deleted
    Trolls be da fastest and da bestest.
    Last edited by mmoc41520863c8; 2016-09-09 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Proper troll grammar

Was a Tauren until 4.0. Been a Fem Troll ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally when I was temporarily maining Horde I chose Troll for my druid as the Loa lore and tribal aspect of the trolls made it so fitting. When I cam back to the Alliance I went Night Elf as again the aesthetics and lore really fit the class.

I will definitely roll a Troll again in the future and maybe a Worgen.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a cow, no it's a bear!

Tauren all the way.

If Worgen rigged like Greymane did I'd be a worgen, but theyre ugly as shit, so I play a Female NE

Deleted
    female worgen, i race changed it from male tauren the day cata released, worst decision i ever made, their casting animation is so bad

I wasn't aware there was a choice? NE/Tauren if you main tank, Worg/Troll for the other specs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Female Troll. Tho I would prefer to be a Night Elf... but hey, raiding :P

Deleted
    Worg ofc for Maximum shapeshifting Potential

Voted Troll, but I am a Gnome Druid thanks to Burgy Blackheart's Hat

I have druids of every race, but I chose Night Elf because the one I play most is a Night Elf. Next is Troll, then Worgen, then Tauren. Even though I main a paladin, I just find druids more fun to play. So I have a lot of them.

Night Elf
    If I were Horde i'd be a Tauren

Deleted
    I play a worgen druid for lore reasons.

Nelf but I wish I was troll.

Main is Nelf druid but I have one of each so... yea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I wasn't aware there was a choice? NE/Tauren if you main tank, Worg/Troll for the other specs.
    NE elf is superior to Worgen in terms of DPS...just thought I would point that out.

Deleted
    As I'm alliance and I can't stand Worgenanimations I go for nightelf, because i kind of love nightelf. Especially I would miss my Shadowmelt->Prowl Vanish. But if a were Horde I prolly go for female troll, because having a character that i want to look at, is worth more then 0.5-1% DPS. Hating my character would instantly make me play worse.

Went from Worgen to Night Elf on Legion Release. I got really tired of the female worgen animations ._.