Poll: What race is your druid?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Worgen Male and Night Elf Female on Alliance. Made the Worgen one after the Night Elf and ended up liking it more. Currently trying to decide between Tauren and Troll for a Horde one to boost. I'm not a massive fan of either and not a clue, currently messing around with Trials for each and PTR.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    i can't stand troll feet.
    so hooves it is.

I'd love other races though

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Ha! Let's switch
    I wish! My friends are basically all alliance, and we raid together and most don't want to switch

Tauren, not only do they look cooler than Trolls although to be fair I was Troll at first, as they look cool too. The Stamina buff gives you 150k+ health as a tank and it'll only go up the further we get into Legion, War Stomp is hilariously powerful in Mythic(+) dungeons and in PvP (if that's your thing). So many mobs in Legion's dungeons that cannot be interrupted in the classical way, but have to be interrupted with stuns.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-09-12 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I wish! My friends are basically all alliance, and we raid together and most don't want to switch
    My friends would actually like to switch but we had hard time recruiting for raiding on Ally so it's Horde or no raids