10+ Year Old Account

How to make a sound play when I get a six buff RTB?

So, as the title states, I made a weak aura to show all 6 individual buffs, and if they are currently on or not. I want to have a noise indicator for when I roll all six of them. How would I manage to do this?

Deleted
    You can make a new empty "Text" weakaura, add all your 6 buffs to individual triggers -> set "required for activation" to all triggers -> go to Actions, "On Show" tick "Play Sound" box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    You can make a new empty "Text" weakaura, add all your 6 buffs to individual triggers -> set "required for activation" to all triggers -> go to Actions, "On Show" tick "Play Sound" box.
    I've done this, and now my sound file path is D:\World of Warcraft\interface\addons\ElvUI\media\sounds\DoWhatYouWant.ogg and its not showing up or playing when I do a test roll of ANY trigger.

Deleted
    Your pathing is wrong. It needs to be "interface\addons\ElvUI\media\sounds\DoWhatYouWant.ogg". If that doesn't work, then your sound file isn't registered. I suggest using SharedMedia for this, and updating the path accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Your pathing is wrong. It needs to be "interface\addons\ElvUI\media\sounds\DoWhatYouWant.ogg". If that doesn't work, then your sound hasn't been registered. I suggest using SharedMedia for this, and updating the path accordingly.
    This worked, thank you.