Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    Same with retripaladin, They had no clues what so ever until someone just randomly had x2 books in their inventory and triggered the talk option.
    False. Simca and others found a line in wowdb or something that mentioned a hidden quest for putting the two books back together. No one could find the trigger though until the AK requirement was hit (Which someone tested on the beta first, but it ended up being reduced drastically on live (From like, 21 to 6).

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I honestly doubt it was you, but i'm still gnna ask this:

What was your AK lvl?
    3 or 4. but its unknown if I actually triggered it somehow or it was just a PTR bug.

I'm about to be AK 10 in 2h 30 mins. I'll tell you guys what happens. I will be looking at teh stone when this happens.

nothing interesting at the stone @ak10

10+ Year Old Account
    lets take a look at part 5. Its telling us that Arathi blacksmiths took shards and infussed it into strom'kar.

No Tusk Club.

Imo Blizzard hates warriors

Deleted
    so... wait till ak 11?

wait till ak 25 to be 100% sure.

Wait for AK26

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    it was me you saw on screenshots and i got it on PTR and idk how and why i had this quest from helgar.
    It's been a while since you did it, but do you remember what all you did before you talked to Helgar the second time and saw the extra dialogue option?

Something you did may have been a random proc chance trigger and you got insanely lucky. Fairly sure it won't be on respeccing your weapon, but something else you did afterwards caused the trigger to happen.

Deleted
    It has to be AK47, and you all know it.

i already said multiple times i did nothing special, just running around inside skyhold, hitting dummy and dueling. my best guess based on what i did is that i dueled some guy that was proper spec/race, maybe like Warrior Orc/Troll/Goblin/Panda/Whatever is rare. i cant prove my theory coz i almost cant play wow atm. maybe u have to duel all races or something and i just finished my duel list.. idk.
    if ppl who can duel many warriors of all races inside skyhold read this - feel free to test this out for urself.

Looking at the dialogue for Arcanite Bladebreaker, I'm starting to think the requirement might simply be getting all 34 traits first. Reason being is because Helgar wonders if there can be a weapon of equal power to Stromkar which would make sense to only wonder such a thing once Stromkar reaches its full potential via the 34 traits. Not the 54 if some ask since the 20 that are extra do not give Stromkar special properties besides increased damage. Of course, this is all under the impression that the trigger we saw on the PTR was just a bug. Other than that, it can simply just be that the trigger isn't in game yet and we should wait til next week on the 25th to see what happens.

Deleted
    Hello everybody im a fellow warrior in search of the arcanite bladebreaker and i would like to share my thought.
    First of all i would like to tell you that im not english and i will make big mistakes in making sentences... anyway im here just to share my thought like anybody else.

Alright lets get to the point:

Point 1
    We are searching for some " trigger " to the quest randomly and without any remarkable source
    Every cm of the broken isles has been scouted so far and we arent making progress at all
    Point 2
    In this expansion blizzard is putting everything that can come up in mind with pure RNG chance ( example RNG legendaries, hidden appearances from bosses etc )
    So it wouldnt be strange if blizzard was going to make our hidden appearance a RNG " buff " or " loot "
    Most of the hidden appearance for many other classes are a class hall loot, like a random weekly boss etc.
    The statment that i made above isnt regarding our class chest cuz its already been tested that the hidden appearance doesnt spawn in there but.....
    Point 3
    Everybody seems to understand the lore behind warrior but a small piece of lore is still missing from our knowledge and it is simple

WARRIORS ARE ABOUT WAR

Yes warriors are about war and when you think about war what comes in mind? Carnage, bloodshed, honor etc. the lore itself speaks about MAKING WAR so here im gonna copy paste a phrase taken from blizzard watch about warrior lore:

I am the Warrior
    Legion doesn’t necessarily change that. Warriors are one of the most universal classes in the game.
    Only Hunters can be played by as many races, and that makes sense, because being a Warrior is a lot like being a Hunter in that anyone can do it. Hunting is one of the first roles any society learns, because it puts food on the table but fighting isn’t that far behind. As soon as you have food you need to defend it from others who would take it from you, and if you don’t have food, you can always pick up a rock and try and take it.
    This isn’t to say that it stays like that, but at its heart the Warrior class is inextricably linked to the making of war, and war is what Warcraft is all about.

Now lets get to the point: ( still Blizzard watch related )
    What’s interesting to me is that we often hear people say things like ‘why isn’t this in the game’ when backstory or lore is revealed, but this time, the idea of Warriors having a united class identity is being baked into the game itself. There’s a sibling bond between every Warrior even as they try and kill each other, because that’s what they are.
    Warriors make war, and other Warriors are their rivals or their allies as the situation demands — the whetstones on which they sharpen themselves

And here i conclude with that english of mine that im sure your eyes are bleeding:

Why putting a Circle of glory ( arena ) on skyhold and making it like a gurubashi arena? what's the glory kills buff? what if the real chance of getting it is by kill or be killed it should be a RNG or something like that ( also like that Helgar himself can " watch " you from far away and asking you to make it an axe ).
    I would have already tested it if tons of warrior on my server helped me out but they are lazy! QQ

Btw before making this post, i've searched if there were any post of making a Circle of glory carnage to try and unlock the hidden appearance, so thats why im making this.
    If it has been already tested then i will apologize wasting your time!

Thanks for reading the whole post ( if you did )
    Last edited by mmocf17618c5a7; 2016-10-20 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzergling View Post
    Hello everybody im a fellow warrior in search of the arcanite bladebreaker and i would like to share my thought.
    First of all i would like to tell you that im not english and i will make big mistakes in making sentences... anyway im here just to share my thought like anybody else.

Alright lets get to the point:

Point 1
    We are searching for some " trigger " to the quest randomly and without any remarkable source
    Every cm of the broken isles has been scouted so far and we arent making progress at all
    Point 2
    In this expansion blizzard is putting everything that can come up in mind with pure RNG chance ( example RNG legendaries, hidden appearances from bosses etc )
    So it wouldnt be strange if blizzard was going to make our hidden appearance a RNG " buff " or " loot "
    Most of the hidden appearance for many other classes are a class hall loot, like a random weekly boss etc.
    The statment that i made above isnt regarding our class chest cuz its already been tested that the hidden appearance doesnt spawn in there but.....
    Point 3
    Everybody seems to understand the lore behind warrior but a small piece of lore is still missing from our knowledge and it is simple

WARRIORS ARE ABOUT WAR

Yes warriors are about war and when you think about war what comes in mind? Carnage, bloodshed, honor etc. the lore itself speaks about MAKING WAR so here im gonna copy paste a phrase taken from blizzard watch about warrior lore:

I am the Warrior
    Legion doesn’t necessarily change that. Warriors are one of the most universal classes in the game.
    Only Hunters can be played by as many races, and that makes sense, because being a Warrior is a lot like being a Hunter in that anyone can do it. Hunting is one of the first roles any society learns, because it puts food on the table but fighting isn’t that far behind. As soon as you have food you need to defend it from others who would take it from you, and if you don’t have food, you can always pick up a rock and try and take it.
    This isn’t to say that it stays like that, but at its heart the Warrior class is inextricably linked to the making of war, and war is what Warcraft is all about.

Now lets get to the point: ( still Blizzard watch related )
    What’s interesting to me is that we often hear people say things like ‘why isn’t this in the game’ when backstory or lore is revealed, but this time, the idea of Warriors having a united class identity is being baked into the game itself. There’s a sibling bond between every Warrior even as they try and kill each other, because that’s what they are.
    Warriors make war, and other Warriors are their rivals or their allies as the situation demands — the whetstones on which they sharpen themselves

And here i conclude with that english of mine that im sure your eyes are bleeding:

Why putting a Circle of glory ( arena ) on skyhold and making it like a gurubashi arena? what's the glory kills buff? what if the real chance of getting it is by kill or be killed it should be a RNG or something like that ( also like that Helgar himself can " watch " you from far away and asking you to make it an axe ).
    I would have already tested it if tons of warrior on my server helped me out but they are lazy! QQ

Btw before making this post, i've searched if there were any post of making a Circle of glory carnage to try and unlock the hidden appearance, so thats why im making this.
    If it has been already tested then i will apologize wasting your time!

Thanks for reading the whole post ( if you did )
    I know blizzard are nuts, but having to get a LOT of people to kill over and over would be simply too hard to coordinate and organise. It's something simple that we are just not seeing. Just like every other hidden appearance.

Deleted
    Well the Kosumoth the hungering wasnt that simple! Was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatbee View Post
    Looks like Crommash from the Durotan server might have it, take a look at his armory!

is this it??

(apologies if this is wrong, but it seems legit even though i can't find out in his history how it was obtained, ...glitch? i hope not.)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rommash/simple

looks like it, it is an axe icon

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything but the standard color it's highly likely it's bugged and he's got the green version.

well, raisins. the search continues i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    The axe icon appears on the bug for armory, it does not appear with the bug on live.

This is a bug axe. I really wish people would stop posting them. They add nothing.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg