Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Will Fury ever get to transmog 1-handers?

I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Fury originally started out as a dual-wielding 1-handed weapon smashing machine.
    Doesn't really make sense why we cannot transmog our 2-handers back into 1-handers, since mogging is purely aesthetics to start with.

WTB this option Blizzard.

Its because they stupidly assume that EVERY single Warrior wants to always be wielding two big ass weapons at all times. Its quite rage inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    Its because they stupidly assume that EVERY single Warrior wants to always be wielding two big ass weapons at all times. Its quite rage inducing.
    See? Bigger weapons are a net DPS gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    Most Fury players do, so unless you want to piss off the majority...

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought Titans Grip was a mistake. I remember killing Illidan with a guild back then, and he dropped a Glaive. And they gave it to a Fury Warrior, this was like a couple of weeks before the introduction of Titans Grip. Man, the rogues got pissed off :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    How would being able to transmog both one-handed and two-handed weapons piss off the majority?

Deleted
    Why piss off anyone? Just make it possible to transmit the 2H weapons as 2H and 1h transmogs...

I also wish that was possible...

Quote Originally Posted by dp_gonzales View Post
    See? Bigger weapons are a net DPS gain.
    this just made my day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    I seriously doubt that.
    Expanding the aesthetic pool would please...pretty much every single Fury Warrior currently playing the game.

For blizzard to do that would first require them to give a damn about warriors.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Spec fantasy is duel wielding two big two handers. They could probably do it but then it would be fair the the classes that had spec options before like Frost dk who can't just transmog their two weapons into one two hander.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Spec fantasy is duel wielding two big two handers. They could probably do it but then it would be fair the the classes that had spec options before like Frost dk who can't just transmog their two weapons into one two hander.
    This isnt a question of mogging two weapons into one.

Its two weapons into two smaller weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    This isnt a question of mogging two weapons into one.

Its two weapons into two smaller weapons.
    Yes but see you'd have all the frost dks complaining at you then. There were a lot of frost dks who complained about having two handers removed from them just as you have warriors complaining about one handers being removed from them. Wouldn't be right to add one and not the other back obviously.

Really want 2H to 1H......and also all 1H to claws. Really want to emulate the roots of fury.

but one 2H into two 1H is a completely different mechanic, you can't really compare that to fury warriors using two 1H's instead of 2H's.

Deleted
    If you favor the warriors and grant them the 2h -> 1h transmog, then people start to ask for other things as well in that category, so from blizz perspective, i cant understand why you would avoid granting the wish of one and just invite the trouble that comes with it.

Be consistent and don't grant the wishes of anyone, or invite trouble by granting the wish of everyone.

I get it, 2h->1h for fury is a small fantasy change that for the most part makes sense, but its a very delicate subject, so while we are using artifacts and are limited to specific weapons, i think its better to not implement something like unique spec specific transmog deviations.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    I don't understand why this isn't already a thing.

Fury originally started out as a dual-wielding 1-handed weapon smashing machine.
    Doesn't really make sense why we cannot transmog our 2-handers back into 1-handers, since mogging is purely aesthetics to start with.

WTB this option Blizzard.
    They had all the time in the world to fix Drood's fourth spec (whichever that one is) but well, you know? Why waste time on Fury Warriors who did one-handers? Nah, doesn't make sense. #Blizzardlogic

:/

This is a wow problem not a warrior one. Holy pallies can't roll with one handers, fire mages can't rock staves, destro locks can't mog to a wand. I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere on bitching about warriors or all your other valid complaints also get thrown out.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a wow problem not a warrior one. Holy pallies can't roll with one handers, fire mages can't rock staves, destro locks can't mog to a wand. I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere on bitching about warriors or all your other valid complaints also get thrown out.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between changing from two weapons and weapon + addon (like sword + offhand).

In this case a warrior would be using the same exact animations. The only difference is the weapons would be a bit smaller.

Casters going from,say, staff to wand would be gaining a range attack. Paladins from 2 hander to 1 hander would be gaining a shield and/or different attack animation if we're sticking with no shield.

Its not even a problem like what, say, Monks have in that they cant turn their fists into swords since the fists cant be changed due to limitations on animations preventing that from happening. With warriors, the animations wouldn't change at all.

If I could transmog claws over my swords I'd probably change my entire transmog and possibly my race.