Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    In order of value for gaining honor levels:

1. Winning AV or IoC
    Is the increased duration of these BGs taken into account for this? As in, do AV and IoC give more "honor per hour"?

That would be annoying, they're the BGs most Hordies have blacklisted.

While I tend to queue specifically for AV and IoC (horde to the core).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    While I tend to queue specifically for AV and IoC (horde to the core).
    I would advice against that. Box you get from winning random bg has a chance to award legendary.

Not a single player? Must play on a PvE server

Deleted
    Not a single player on pvp WQ's? Count me in!

Do you get those marks of honor from those? I'd still like to get some of the old pvp sets for transmog but i hate pvp itself. In MoP i got few pvp sets by killing those 3 krasarang jungle rares which awarded honor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I have never seen a "none" 805 piece. Do you think this scales with your honor lvl?
    Yes, it does.. At level 20-25 i started getting 835+ and now at 40-ish i'm getting mostly 840+. But there are still a few now and then that's only 805+.
    According to the blueposts from a few days ago, honor level increases your chance to get a higher itemlevel on the items, but it's not guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Not a single player on pvp WQ's? Count me in!

Do you get those marks of honor from those? I'd still like to get some of the old pvp sets for transmog but i hate pvp itself. In MoP i got few pvp sets by killing those 3 krasarang jungle rares which awarded honor.
    Depending on your server, you might not get any players, if you're a heavily unbalansed server.
    Have so far not seen any marks of honor from them. I'm not 100% sure, but i think those are only from the PVP battlechests that you get after the battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    The only thing I've been doing are the 'PvP' world quests that require you to kill PvE mobs. Haven't seen a single player there. I think this is pretty dumb to be honest. I will just keep going and eventually reach prestige in a few days without having PvP'd a single time.

So yeah, if you're tired of losing in BGs just do PvE to get your PvP level up. It's pretty easy.
    We have PvP guilds camping (aka defending) their PvP zones for hours. It's quite fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.