10+ Year Old Account

Rogues Stealthcapping (Rant)

So, I just had to rant somewhere since Threads in official forums dont get attention.
    Its been going on for about a week now, that rogues can in the battlegrounds of Arathi, Alterac, Gilneas and Deepwind, capture flags while being invisible.
    It is particularly annoying since the "flares" that pop up during a flag tap dont get displayed during it.

Alteracs never end and turn into EU vs. Russia zergs even here on US. Arathi and Gilneas have the potential to never end (I have seen it happening).
    In addition it seems that many people have a report laziness beyond comprehension.

God, I just want to enjoy these BGs after they were unplayable for quite a while. (Not to mention I "have" to do them now with the World Quest PvPs nerved).
    Better take a break until they fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue stealth is garbage in battlegrounds right now, between all the AoEs and demon hunters.

This is awkward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Rogue stealth is garbage in battlegrounds right now, between all the AoEs and demon hunters.
    Rogue world first problem? If they find you in stealth you can just teleport to them and kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy long AVs. Finally i have an excuse to tame wolves for a hour
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Does this also apply to other stealth classes? Or just Rogues? Probably should make a separate thread for Feral stealthcaps yo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I think the one thing they needed to prune from rogues is vanish. Stealthing and re-stealthing should be a part of their gameplay (and weaknesses), not something you do without any consideration. PVP wise sap -> blind ontop of most frequently available stuns of any class is already reason enough to bring a rogue, but if a rogue screws up that rogue -should- die without getting a 'get outta everything for free' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    I think the one thing they needed to prune from rogues is vanish. Stealthing and re-stealthing should be a part of their gameplay (and weaknesses), not something you do without any consideration. PVP wise sap -> blind ontop of most frequently available stuns of any class is already reason enough to bring a rogue, but if a rogue screws up that rogue -should- die without getting a 'get outta everything for free' button.
    Frankly, some talent choices from the "receiving" end of "part of rogues gameplay" nullifies rogues option to re-stealth without vanish *cough*orkswithrelentless*cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.