Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just Legion: Tehd Shoemaker. Worst: Malfurion and Tyrande. So annoying.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I've always like Valeera. I like her story. A blood elf that is buddies with the king of stormwind. Or was. Whatever. Makes me sad I don't play a rogue this expansion.

Millhouse Manastorm ofc.

Deleted
    I wonder what ever happened to Raac?

Budd, bless his heart. I always have fun on the quests he's involved with.

Sad I haven't seen him in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Tehd Shoemaker.
    lol Tehd and Marius are so amusing. Well, mostly Tehd. Reminds me more of Hidan and Kakuzu.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Either Illidan or Sylvanas. I like anti-heroes.

The might of Wilfred Fizzlebang
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

I have 2

Anduin, and sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Zul'jin, Orgrim, Kilrogg, Vol'jin, Lor'themar. Just the first ones popping in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Vancleefs. Stormwind fucked them over and they became pirates.

Also Vanessa is hot.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Broxigar. Total badass and still the only mortal to wound Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    The Vancleefs. Stormwind fucked them over and they became pirates.

Also Vanessa is hot.
    Changed my mind.. I'm with you. Pirates ftw.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. I never really had a favorite just a bunch of favorites. Varok Saurfang has definitely been one of my favorites for the longest time. I also find Baine to be cool too. Lor'themar Theron is awesome but I wish Blizzard would've given him some more spotlight or at least put him in a real battle for once to show off his badassery. If Thrall didn't go all Captain Planet on us I probably would've said him but his change kind of turned me away from him a little bit. He was way cooler when he was an actual part of the Horde instead of an orc version of Khadgar. After the Siege of Orgrimmar Gamon became another favorite. I REALLY wish Blizzard would take him more seriously now and make him an official Horde character instead of some background joke. Lastly Varian Wrynn recently became another favorite after that badass cutscene of him on the Broken Shore. It's a shame Blizzard decided to make him cool on the day of his death.

So with all that said I think I'm going to have to go with Varok Saurfang. He's been with the Horde for so long, has been on so many campaigns, kicked so much ass and he's still kicking ass today. He's been so loyal to the Horde and has been like the protective uncle of the Horde which is why I think of all people he should be Warchief. He should've been Warchief after Garrosh was thrown out. Either him or Baine. Vol'jin was an alright choice too I guess.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe