Deleted

Is the Class order halls campaign bugged? (Protection)

Hey!

I havent seen any quests since like 102 when I did all the artifact quests. Now it seems I can't progress anymore. I'm 106 atm and havent got nowhere close to all the class order stuff I got on my lock in that lvl. Is this a bug or when will the other stuff unlock? Like those missions where you have to get 50 things of something and the missions takes 8 hours each. And I've only got 2 followers so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaata View Post
    Hey!

I havent seen any quests since like 102 when I did all the artifact quests. Now it seems I can't progress anymore. I'm 106 atm and havent got nowhere close to all the class order stuff I got on my lock in that lvl. Is this a bug or when will the other stuff unlock? Like those missions where you have to get 50 things of something and the missions takes 8 hours each. And I've only got 2 followers so far.
    There's an NPC in dalaran that gives the quest to collect corrupted blood from missions. It's a night elf near the bank past the blacksmith trainers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quests start at 101, 102, 108 and 110. So don't worry, they are coming!

Deleted
    ARe you sure? Cause I'm 107 on my warlock and I've got new quests and stuff to do. I dinged 107 with the paladin now and nothing. And a friend also hade the same issue but with another class. Shouldnt you get some stuff in 103? Think I never got it.

Don't worry about it till you get to 110.

Deleted
    I had the exact same problem with my paladin and it was awful.In order to continue ur campain u have to do the exodar scenario, im sure u have a quest in ur log starting from dalaran i think its name is falling star or somethink just do that and you will be fine

My quest (Protection) bugged out 4/5 bloods and would spawn the mission for the 5th for 6 days. Ticket was autoclosed by Blizzard suggesting I go to wowhead for help with quests. I dropped it (begrudgingly) and am on the 2nd attempt (1 blood down). Hopefully their explanation of "Don't group with other Paladins" (I'm really hoping dungeon finder doesn't apply to that" is the fix that's needed.

Overall really enjoying my time in Legion but I'd really love to progress my class quests...