Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't get why people act like websites on the internet are theirs to say and express whatever they want. Do people realize what that little "I accept your policy" box means when they click it? Facebook isn't anyone's personal blog where they control what gets posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't get why people act like websites on the internet are theirs to say and express whatever they want. Do people realize what that little "I accept your policy" box means when they click it? Facebook isn't anyone's personal blog where they control what gets posted.
    It's just egoism. Everyone thinks they are special and the standard by which all others should hope to live up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    It's Facebook right to remove ANY image they want to. Don't like it? Don't use Facebook. Plenty of other social media sites to use.

Also, it's a photograph of a nude child. What a bunch of sick ass perverts fighting to make sure it is seen.
    Feel free to point out another site that's as big as facebook. The vietnam war was probably another dark point in our country's history. Making people forget what happened is a horrible idea. Going into pointless wars is a bad idea. And everyone should know examples of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Feel free to point out another site that's as big as facebook. The vietnam war was probably another dark point in our country's history. Making people forget what happened is a horrible idea. Going into pointless wars is a bad idea. And everyone should know examples of it.
    So because Facebook removed one picture from the Vietnam war from someone in Norway, people will forget about the Vietnam war? That doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pic is back or at least not deleted again if posted again by whoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Pic is back or at least not deleted again if posted again by whoever.
    http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fac...m-vietnambild/

From Swedich news.

"Photo depicting a naked crying girl fleeing napalm bombs in Vietnam may be published on Facebook. The IT giant took back the decision to censor the image, during friday"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    It's Facebook right to remove ANY image they want to. Don't like it? Don't use Facebook. Plenty of other social media sites to use.

Also, it's a photograph of a nude child. What a bunch of sick ass perverts fighting to make sure it is seen.
    It is one of, if not the, most iconic photos of the entire Vietnam War. It has massive historical significance.