Warcraft 3 costume maps question

So I had fun, as I always do, playing War3 on LAN this weekend with a mate.

Now I kinda just want to play some more, but as most people know War3 is dead online.

Is there no-way to play custom maps, just randomly, trough any other services than battle.net, scrolling trough stupid bot games that doesn't fill up.

Anyone have any succes playing it now days?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from official Blizzard servers, there are a few third party ones, but they are all pretty dead. The only one still somewhat alive, as I understand, is Eurobattle.net, but that one is full of bots and hackers. Sadly, I think W3 days have passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Aside from official Blizzard servers, there are a few third party ones, but they are all pretty dead. The only one still somewhat alive, as I understand, is Eurobattle.net, but that one is full of bots and hackers. Sadly, I think W3 days have passed.
    yep, was afraid of that There is just so much fun in these games. I don't even like DOTA or what they call it...We'll installed LOL once but never did play it, but this is great fun.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

You could try Game Ranger and see if WC3 is used much on there. GR is a platform to help play older games multiplayer.