Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He would PAINT THIS LAND RED!!
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    You just gonna ignore the fact that Garrosh only beat Cairne because of foul play?
    To be fair, he didn't know and was pissed when he found out.

garrosh could easily 1 v infinite the entire burning legion

infact, he could easily 1 v infinite x infinite an infinite number of burning legions as all of the burning legions across an infinite number of timelines all portaled into azeroth at the exact same moment, creating a burning legion planet wherein at the center a spinning core of molten iron and death, garrosh, spun for eternity as he kept the magnetosphere of this new planet in tact by using the intensity of his fury and the gravity of his blades to crush and melt demons into a superdense iron planetary core

Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    To be fair, he didn't know and was pissed when he found out.
    Point is that he was getting completely destroyed until that poison kicked in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Cuz he was empowered by an old god.
    Read the OP

Garrosh is at full strength, without Old god Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Garrosh would have stayed where sylvanas chose to run.

As a result the entire Horde and Alliance army would have been killed and the Legion would have conquered Azeroth that day.
    ^^^^ Yep. Garrosh would have played right into Gul'dan's trap. Gul'dan loves opponents like Garrosh - would have abused him like he abused his daddy.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Don't know if anyone mention in previous pages but without the heart of the old god wich klaxxi would follow garrosh ? One of the mantid said to us openly that when their god returns they were ready to serve and that's the only reason they were there

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde didn't bring Saurfang, that was your biggest mistake.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    You just gonna ignore the fact that Garrosh only beat Cairne because of foul play?
    That changes what? Have I ever said he was stronger than Cairne? So what if Cairne was the better fighter? Does that change what I said? Did Garrosh not kick a lot of butt, just because Cairne was stronger than him?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Beaten in "Wolfheart". Nearly killed due to his own incompetence in command during invasion of Twilight Highlands. Ultimately beaten in "Tides of War". Defeated in his effort to use the Divine Bell. Defeated in "Siege of Orgrimmar". Defeated in Draenor-Nagrand.

His only real "wins" were the cunning but quite devious plot to use Theramore as a honey trap and kill lots of enemy leaders, and his raid to take the heart of Y'Shaarj, which he ultimately failed to accomplish anything after attaining.

He was a habitual, perennial loser.
    Look at him like you would Hitler. In the short time he was leader, he stabilized his people's depression and created an army the likes the world had never seen before, but for Garrosh, it was only 2 years, not even.

Garrosh during Twilight's invasion was no where's near killed. He did his one man army thing(stupid af) but he did it like a badass. Divine Bell, he did actually use it, but he let some kid get close to it with some magical stick!

His defeat in Siege of Orgrimmar means really nothing, he had to fight everyone else at once and he did really well actually. Again, it's like saying the Nazi's are weak, cause they lost WW2...

And in Nagrand, he actually beat us. Idk if you remember how it went down, but Thrall pops up and saves us, gets his ass beat too and then has to cheat.

This one singular guy did so much. As Warchief, all the shit he did in Cata and MoP and then he went to Draenor and created a massive industrial army out of savages within 2 years.

The guy is efficient and gets shit done. He's also a huge dick.

Would've been awesome to see.

With the help of Kairoz, Garrosh could recruit an infinite amount of Orc Armies that fight a constantly respawning Demon Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    That changes what? Have I ever said he was stronger than Cairne? So what if Cairne was the better fighter? Does that change what I said? Did Garrosh not kick a lot of butt, just because Cairne was stronger than him?
    Changes a lot actually, because Garrosh would have been dead before he "kicked a lot of butt".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    Changes a lot actually, because Garrosh would have been dead before he "kicked a lot of butt".
    And? That changes that he did kick a lot of butt? Do you understand your own ramblings?

I think the more interesting question is if Garrosh, in Varian's position, would also sacrifice himself.

He'd see it as a pretty good way to go out, but he's also not be in a position to lead the Horde and we all know he likes that job.

Deleted
    If Garrosh was at the Broken Shore the Legion victory would have been definite. He would have tried to attack both the Alliance and the Legion. He would not have realized when the time for retreat had come. Essentially, all Horde and Alliance heroes there would have died. Maybe some lucky ones might have slipped away, like, I don't know, Jaina porting out with a few or Sylvannas making sure she's snatched by a val'kyr if she died... but overall it would have been a defeat worse than now by a huge shot.

Or are we talking about sha using Garrosh? Then, he might have won. For the Old Gods. But then, it would not have been a Horde-Legion fight, but rather an Old God - Legion fight for supremacy on Azeroth.

This has already been answered: Garrosh would have lost hardcore.

It was a vision shown to Goblins during Pandaria that Garrosh would 100% lose to the Legion if he beat the Alliance and the Horde.

Source: short story The Blank Scroll.

Vol'jin got a lame death because BLIZ is retarded. Nothing more. Just imagine the same cutscene, but instead replace Vol'jin with Garrosh and there's your answer as to how different it would have been. I was pretty pissed that he dies like that. The community chose him as Warchief. He gets to do pretty much nothing, then gets a quick "brush him off fast" death and .. bam, Sylvanas.

There's a rumor that this is all scheme of Vol'jin to force her fully join in, and unify the Horde once and for all. There's a possibility Vol'jin will return at the end of the expac to reassume command of the Horde but I don't know if I believe it. Guess we'll see.

Either way, I like how Sylvanas took over. What happened and all -after- the fact but I still didn't want her, over Vol'jin. He deserved more time in the sun to be a badass before just getting cut short like that.

"It's so the Horde feels they lost someone just like the Alliance did!" .. Vol'jin had no time to be cool, or badass. Varian, had LOTS of time and had many scenes in the previous expacs, to make himself a badass and make his loss meaningful. Not to mention, he died a Warrior's death, Vol'jin just got cut down in the background.

I'm also not happy about Varian either, I wanted him to have more time to become a true Leader before his son had to take his place. This was too soon in his character development but atleast he had development. Vol'jin sure didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Read the OP
    Why would he not use it to fight something as powerful as the Legion? That would be foolish of him and he'd die like a chump.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Cuz he was empowered by an old god.
    Yet again, he used the very last drops of the powers to fight us. Y'shaarj has been officially dead since then. If Garrosh beat us, he wouldn't of had an old god heart to empower him anymore.

Weren't they the last drops from the most powerful old god that required a titan to rip out of the planet?
    No? The Mogu and possibly one Titan killed him.

The beast of seven heads
    Fumed seven breaths.
    The land wept shadow
    And the swarm blackened the sky.
    Supreme was the ancient one;
    None dared waken its wrath.
    Until the coming of the Storm.
    First came thunder, then came Stone.
    The thunder Storm's voice,
    The Stone his weapon.
    Lightning seared the sky.
    The swarm fled from its light.
    Stone struck at the heads of the beast.
    The shadow bled into land and sky -
    Fear and rage that would not die.
    Storm's will was done.
    Stone's purpose fulfilled.
    Storm seems to be a Titan, judging by this-
    Mogu legends tell of an age of golden light, when order was brought to a chaotic world. It is said the mogu walked among the titans with skins of earth. Their numbers were legion, and their only will was the will of their masters.

According to the stories of this age, mogu hands carved the very mountains and valleys of Pandaria herself. Every river, every lake, every mountaintop was sculpted according to a divine plan.

The mogu called their titan master "The Storm." He was their keeper. They were an extension of his will: agents of order, obedient and mighty, forging a new world.
    But it's possible that it could of be Ra-den I suppose.

These are from the plaques around Isle of Thunder.
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=218436...stone#comments
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=218435...order#comments
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-09-12 at 04:01 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    There's a rumor that this is all scheme of Vol'jin to force her fully join in, and unify the Horde once and for all. There's a possibility Vol'jin will return at the end of the expac to reassume command of the Horde but I don't know if I believe it. Guess we'll see.
    Considering Vol'jin died and his body was burned in a funeral pyre outside Org I'd bet he doesn't.

It's easy to lose perspective with some of these theoretical scenarios. The important fact is that Broken Shore was essentially an ambush. They thought it was a small landing force and it turned out to be much, much, more than that. Garrosh isn't more powerful than all of the forces on the thousands other planets that the Legion has already defeated, and him being there wouldn't change the outcome. If anything he would have been too stubborn and would have just fallen further into Garrosh's trap (ambush) and would have been wiped out there. The final fight at Broken Shore was completely lopsided as-is, and many of the troops there along with Gul'dan hadn't even joined the fighting yet. Gul'dan was just kind of sitting back enjoying watching his trap playing out.

That's on top of all of the issues that would have to be overcome about a Garrosh-led Horde working with the Alliance and vice-versa, for them to go there together at all. And the fact that the tauren, trolls, and undead all were very unhappy with and only marginally loyal to the Garrosh-led Horde when he was leader. Sylvanus and/or Vol'jin and their factions might not have even followed Garrosh's orders and gone to Broken Shore, subtracting as much as Garrosh would add. During Tides of War and the Theramore fight when Garrosh was leader, all along just to fight the Alliance Garrosh had to pull every trick in the book to get the tauren and trolls to join in.