Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Naaa garrosh would beat the legion Garrosh was winning till we rebelled against him.

Hard to know how much stronger the horde would be if garrosh was still around. He probably would have conquered the alliance by now.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Garrosh is at full strength, without Old god Heart
    He has hired the blackfuse company and brought the entirety of the Kor'kron with him
    The bosses from Siege of orgrimmar minus the Pandaria ones and Klaxxi are aiding him
    No, the Klaxxi would definitely not aid Garrosh. The only reason the Klaxxi were part of the Siege of Orgrimmar raid was because Garrosh had recovered (and was corrupted by) the Heart of Y'shaarj, who which the Klaxxi serve above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Hard to know how much stronger the horde would be if garrosh was still around. He probably would have conquered the alliance by now.
    If Garrosh was still around, it meant he hacked the game to where he won the final fight in Siege of Orgrimmar and not the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Garrosh would have stayed where sylvanas chose to run.

As a result the entire Horde and Alliance army would have been killed and the Legion would have conquered Azeroth that day.
    They all would not be wipe out, the horde would of lost some heroes yes, but..... The Alliance would not be thinking the Horde STAB them in their backs.

But there is one thing for Sure, he wouldn't of been as Weak as Thrall and Voljin.

Garrosh is willing to do what it takes to protect his people, people booooo him.
    Illidan is willing to do what ever it takes to save Azeroth, people cheer him.

Don't give me this bull that Illidan's army didn't kill innocent people.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2016-09-12 at 07:33 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    They all would not be wipe out, the horde would of lost some heroes yes, but..... The Alliance would not be thinking the Horde STAB them in their backs.

But there is one thing for Sure, he wouldn't of been as Weak as Thrall and Voljin.

Garrosh is willing to do what it takes to protect his people, people booooo him.
    Illidan is willing to do what ever it takes to save Azeroth, people cheer him.

Don't give me this bull that Illidan's army didn't kill innocent people.
    Well Illidan is trying to protect the entire world. Garrosh is just being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Mogu and possibly one Titan killed him.
    He was killed by Aman'Thul as described in the Chronicle. Aman'Thul was one of the three storm Titans, the others being Norgannon and Golganneth. Additionally Aman'Thul empowered Ra-Den so the Mogu writings about "The Storm" may have referred to the actual Keeper Ra-Den [as an avatar of Aman'Thul perhaps] and not the Titan since Titans were so vast they could not actually stand on Azeroth, hence why when killing Y'Shaarj Aman'Thul reached down from above and tore it off the planet.

However I wouldn't say Y'Shaarj being the most powerful of the four named Old Gods was what made such a method of killing required, rather it was impossible for the Titanforged creations to do it themselves and the way Aman'Thul did kill Y'Shaarj as being the only way possible without effectively glassing Azeroth.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    No, the Klaxxi would definitely not aid Garrosh. The only reason the Klaxxi were part of the Siege of Orgrimmar raid was because Garrosh had recovered (and was corrupted by) the Heart of Y'shaarj, who which the Klaxxi serve above all else.

If Garrosh was still around, it meant he hacked the game to where he won the final fight in Siege of Orgrimmar and not the players.
    what are you talking about?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No? The Mogu and possibly one Titan killed him.
    chronicles confirmed that y'shaarj was the strongest one of the 4, the titanforged forces couldnt beat him, in fact y'shaarj teared them apart.

aman'thul had to take action and rip him out of the planet which killed the old god but caused the well of eternity.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-12 at 08:34 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Devidose View Post
    He was killed by Aman'Thul as described in the Chronicle. Aman'Thul was one of the three storm Titans, the others being Norgannon and Golganneth. Additionally Aman'Thul empowered Ra-Den so the Mogu writings about "The Storm" may have referred to the actual Keeper Ra-Den [as an avatar of Aman'Thul perhaps] and not the Titan since Titans were so vast they could not actually stand on Azeroth, hence why when killing Y'Shaarj Aman'Thul reached down from above and tore it off the planet.

However I wouldn't say Y'Shaarj being the most powerful of the four named Old Gods was what made such a method of killing required, rather it was impossible for the Titanforged creations to do it themselves and the way Aman'Thul did kill Y'Shaarj as being the only way possible without effectively glassing Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    chronicles confirmed that y'shaarj was the strongest one of the 4, the titanforged forces couldnt beat him, in fact y'shaarj teared them apart.

aman'thul had to take action and rip him out of the planet which killed the old god but caused the well of eternity.
    Welp, I guess this is what I get for not reading Chronicles completely still.

Fair enough. Still back to the original point though then of Y'shaarj's heart had no power left after Garrosh used it to fight us.