Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So that 'Bonfire Studios'...

Looks suspiciously similar to a Hearthstone.

Has any class/spec successfully unlocked their hidden skins yet (outside of bugs/GM errors)? Maybe they simply aren't in the game yet.

Wait what? Nick Carpenter left Blizzard? When did that happen??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    So that 'Bonfire Studios'...

Looks suspiciously similar to a Hearthstone.
    I was thinking the infernal drake icon from League of Legends
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    Stuck on the Sister Elda part.
    Got the head, had the books already in my bank (I like to gather things), and she's got nothing. Tried all the emotes I could think of, even /shake'd dat booty at her.

Wat do?
    Sister Elda? If it's something related to "Letting it go"...
    Your you're own enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    Has any class/spec successfully unlocked their hidden skins yet (outside of bugs/GM errors)? Maybe they simply aren't in the game yet.
    Some are. Hunters have two one you just buy from a vendor and another you buy with Rep. So ya some are in the game. Also do we know that there is only 1 hidden skin per weapon? Because if there is only one I don't see how its fair the easy ones are there but some aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    I have unlocked the destro artifact hidden skin. Took about seven kills of the summoned demon.
    Last edited by avahle; 2016-09-12 at 06:40 PM.

I love the idea of hidden artifact appearances, but hate the fact that some classes get long thought out quests and Blood DK, WW Monks, and Prot Paladins have to do the Withered Suramar Scenario. I'd rather do anything else

15+ Year Old Account
    ...hoping to recreate the social connections that many players formed in World of Warcraft.
    I'm hoping they find success, but trying to recreate the magic of WoW doesn't seem like the greatest mission statement for a fledgling company.

*cough* Carbine *cough* Red 5 *cough*

Online games, huh. Dota, hearthstone, TF2 copies incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    These artifact quest is pure win. Reminds me of the scepter of the shifting sands questline.

Happy to see these Hidden Artifact Appearances getting figured out bit by bit!

As an Arms warrior, still looking forward to dueling Saurfang. Just gotta figure out how to trigger the quest.

So, any word on the unholy DK hidden one? Is it the bone hook or the death's deliverance model?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorthaxx View Post
    So, any word on the unholy DK hidden one? Is it the bone hook or the death's deliverance model?
    I doubt it's Death's Deliverance.

Typical letter from a developer that has no connection to the fans of his game anymore. All just boring stuff he concluded by looking at some stats that his marketing guys put on his desk. So annoying, and a complete waste of time for him and us.

So let me get this straight..... ret pallys have to jump through hoops to get their hidden artifact but BM hunters can walk up to a freaking vendor and Dal and pay 8K gold for theirs..... wth Blizz!?!?!??!

I'd give you guys a dollar to take down this horrifically incorrect info about ret's artifact. You pulled it from our "wild speculation" threads and half of it has been completely debunked, and the other half is, well, wild speculation. And now we have to deal with hundreds of these weirdos reading this crap and assuming you know what you're talking about, spouting it as gospel truth and disrupting the legitimate search.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There are several others that are unknown and we didn't really have anything useful to share yet.
    -snip-
    I found a hidden Destruction skin on the 4th. It dropped off the Ritual of Doom daily. (Think it was a dreadlord one)

The one all the way to the right.

Saddly I dont play destro. All the luck wasted on those that dont need it, ehy?

[Edit]: Btw, it's called Legionterror. It's other variants are unlocked via completing 100 dungeons while using it.(Blue), 200 world quests(Green) and killing 1000 enemy players(purple)
    Last edited by DrIvoRobotnik; 2016-09-12 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mairaila View Post
    Some are. Hunters have two one you just buy from a vendor and another you buy with Rep. So ya some are in the game. Also do we know that there is only 1 hidden skin per weapon? Because if there is only one I don't see how its fair the easy ones are there but some aren't.
    Tried taking a selfie with her?
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    And still absolutely no fucking idea how to get the outlaw rogue hidden appearance >.<
    HAVOC Feelin ya