Default addons missing

Hello. I delted WTF, Cache and Interface folders inside my game folder to reset everything back to default, but now I don't have blizzard's default addons at all. I thought they would re-appear after I enter the game but nothing, the whole Addons folder is empty. Is that supposed to be like this after doing what I just did, it won't make any problems?

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Squickly View Post
    Is that supposed to be like this after doing what I just did, it won't make any problems?
    Yes, it is and no, it won´t. Those folders just contain your checkboxes settings (like role settings) and "last tab open" or something like that. Nothing crucial.
    The base, default UI is built-in to game files, not your AddOns folder.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Yes, it is and no, it won´t. Those folders just contain your checkboxes settings (like role settings) and "last tab open" or something like that. Nothing crucial.
    The base, default UI is built-in to game files, not your AddOns folder.
    No settings of any sort are in the AddOns folder, not even the Blizzard addons. ALL game settings are saved in WTF. The data files you find in those addon folders are just cache files for the addons. If there is no AddOns folder, the game doesn't make the cache files.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet