Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Is a state with no crime a progressive country?
    Where is culture advancing towards?
    Its progressive that is an empty ideology - It literally is just a 'direction'.
    Culture is moving towards human rights, the right for every human being to have dignity and a government that responds to their grievances. Read some Martin Luther King Jr.

Progress is accepting and adapting to change, the only constant in the universe. Your ideology is diametrically opposed to the natural laws of physics. You deny change, and it only hurts your movement and yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is a state with no crime a progressive country?
    Where is culture advancing towards?
    Its progressive that is an empty ideology - It literally is just a 'direction'.
    In it's most base so conservatism is lack of direction. "We have it good here, and that might be bad. So let's stay here".
    That is the center essence of conservatism. It at times allows for baby-steps to a point they clearly see is better (forwards or backwards on the line of progress).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Culture is moving towards human rights, the right for every human being to have dignity and a government that responds to their grievances. Read some Martin Luther King Jr.
    None of that meant anything.
    Progress is accepting and adapting to change, the only constant in the universe. Your ideology is diametrically opposed to the natural laws of physics. You deny change, and it only hurts your movement and yourself.
    No we reject the notion that there is something to 'progress' towards.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of that meant anything.

No we reject the notion that there is something to 'progress' towards.
    Then you don't understand the concept of why complex social structures, like society, were even formed in the first place. We are progressing towards to realization that every human being deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of any difference. This ideal is reinforced with a large, central, sophisticated governing system that all human beings can redress their grievances to; a responsive, strong, government.

Then you reject the notion as to what it is to be human.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". -MLK Jr paraphrasing Theodore Parker, one of many proto-typical SJWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Exactly, and I don't think strippers are going to have a credit card machine(whatever its called) on their thigh, so how are you going to tip them that $1?
    You swipe it through their labia. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    The world does not need to adjust itself to prevent criminality, the justice and law enforcement agencies just need to work better.

Not to mention cash won't prevent thugs, because thugs know well and where enough they need to go in order to put illegal money onto credit/debit cards and nobody will ever know. How do you think the Cayman and Panama constructions came to be? Right, governments and banks directly helping them with getting the money over there, without asking where the money even came from.

So Unless they can completely close every possible loophole, removing cash isn't going to change much.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-09-13 at 04:42 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    How many people have actually read the OP? The guy isn't for removing cash completely. He is for reducing the values gradually down to $10 bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    The biggest problem I see here is that the biggest criminals are the big banks - so all this does is create an oligopoly of crime - takes crime out of the hands of the small entrepreneurial criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    You swipe it through their labia. Duh.
    Select the amount you would like to transfer, and tap your phone on her shoe-reader.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Then you don't understand the concept of why complex social structures, like society, were even formed in the first place. We are progressing towards to realization that every human being deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of any difference.
    Does that include a Fetus?

This ideal is reinforced with a large, central, sophisticated governing system that all human beings can redress their grievances to; a responsive, strong, government.
    Ah yes, the one world government - There are no problems with that no.
    Then you reject the notion as to what it is to be human.
    No, you are the one who thinks we can attain some sort of better human being.
    "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". -MLK Jr paraphrasing Theodore Parker, one of many proto-typical SJWs.
    There is no arc - What is seen as the height of morality today, was immoral yesterday, and what is seen as immoral today, was moral yesterday.
    Everything is a function of its surroundings.

Lol easy to freeze tax money and political enemies

And for banksters to have an even easier time conjuring magic money. That is, after all, what he means by easier to "stimulate" the economy
    Last edited by siegfrid; 2016-09-13 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The biggest problem I see here is that the biggest criminals are the big banks - so all this does is create an oligopoly of crime - takes crime out of the hands of the small entrepreneurial criminals.
    Yeah...I can't disagree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    How many people have actually read the OP? The guy isn't for removing cash completely. He is for reducing the values gradually down to $10 bills.
    That's just one step to further escalation on the slippery slope. The goal is a cashless society, those types of people have been talking about it for decades.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Its not just the Right against this. A lot of the Left is. I mean think about it. Occupy Wall St?
    You want to trust the banks , corporations and government ? LOL
    They would love nothing more than to have your entire life at their mercy where they can control you with the flip of a switch.

- - - Updated - - -

or if you are Christian there is also this

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Enjoy your RFID chip implant

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-14 at 01:27 PM.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    So he is trying to be sneaky about it--in a very dilettantish and obvious way.
    His idea isn't even original, it comes up every few weeks because there is a lot of money to be made of cheating people out of their personal data and no cash is one way to get some more of that.

i prefer using cash, i use it majority of the time if i can, i dont like having bills over 20 dollars unless im paying rent lol

Deleted
    havent used cash in a long time, as far as im concerned cash no longer exists, but apparently some people still use it so we should keep it for them, people dont like change