Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Is Sylvanas gonna join the Legion? [SPOILERS]

Hear me out.

Sylvanas plan to get the Val'kyr has failed. She was looking for a way to be resurrected if something happens to her, as that is what her Val'kyr can do. They sacrifice themselves, so she can come back from that terrible place of eternal suffering, like when she killed herself, or when Godfrey killed her in Silverpine. But she's running low on Val'kyr.

So now that her plan has failed, who else to offer eternal "life".

We just learned that when demons die, their soul goes to the Twisting Nether, only to be recreated by Sargeras. They are, in essence, immortal, eternal.

What if Sylvanas is granted a gift by Lord Sargeras, in the same way the Eredar were? Would her soul be anchored to the Twisting Nether instead? Would she be able to escape that place of eternal suffering?

It would certainly be something Sylvanas is capable of doing, especially when it starts to look like the fight against the Legion is hopeless.

Die in the fight against the Legion, waste all your Val'kyr and go to a place of eternal suffering, with no hope of ever returning or join the Legion, become immortal and enjoy eternal "life" in a burning universe.

Doesn't seem like that hard of a choice for her, does it?

Then we're gonna kill a fel banshee and get epic loot.
    Last edited by mmoc0d7ec07766; 2016-09-12 at 01:01 AM.

The Alliance fanboy fan fiction is strong.

"Like when she killed herself"

Not a huge fan of Sylvanas, but she should stay Warchief at least until Legion is over.

I mean let's be honest: Yet Another Warchief? This postion is already a death sentence.

Deleted
    She will never join the Legion. If every Warchief dies every expansion, we would eventually run out of characters end up with Mankrik as Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post

Did Blizzard make the Cataclysm short stories non-canon?

She did, Wowpedia is your friend.

After the death of Lich King Arthas Menethil, Sylvanas Windrunner committed suicide by falling from the top of Icecrown Citadel. Sylvanas was horrified to find herself condemned to the same afterlife as Arthas, but the val'kyr offered to restore her if she would make a pact binding them to her service (rather than that of the dormant Lich King Bolvar Fordragon). Annhylde sacrificed herself to bring Sylvanas back while her eight remaining sisters sealed the pact.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Annhylde_the_Caller
    http://media.blizzard.com/wow/lore/p...unner-enUS.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted

???

This here is for you

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/lore/p...unner-enUS.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by treecut View Post
    She will never join the Legion. If every Warchief dies every expansion, we would eventually run out of characters end up with Mankrik as Warchief.
    You could do a lot worse than Mankrik.

At least try to know the lore a little when trying to insult someone. Because you just made yourself look foolish due to the fact she did indeed kill herself.

She didn't the first time.
    Why would she now?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    She didn't the first time.
    Why would she now?
    The first time what? The first time the Legion invaded? Duh, death wasn't gonna send her to a place of eternal suffering in the War of the Ancients. I don't even know if she was alive back then. And the second time they invaded, she was busy being Arthas' banshee bitch. After that she was focussed on killing Arthas, so why would she join the Legion after Archimonde was already defeated? She only learned of her ultimate fate after Wrath of the Lich King. There was never any need to join the Legion. As someone who has abandoned the battlefield against the Legion once already, faced with eternal suffering, I think she would have enough reason to join them.

I think there is enough evidence to suggest Sylvanas cares about no one but herself. And even if she cares about her Forsaken people, if they share her same fate, she might make the decision that it's best for them to join the Legion as well.

Someone didn't play WC3

Deleted
    Someone didn't play WC3
    Yeah, that's why I talked about her being Arthas banshee bitch.

Are you having problems reading or understanding?

There was no reason for her to join the Legion in WC3 because she wasn't gonna go to a place of eternal suffering if she died. Then Arthas turned her into a banshee and when she was freed, the Legion was already defeated, for then.

think he is revering to this one:
    Edge of Night
    WoW-novel-logo-16x62.png This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.

"I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."
    After the death of the Lich King Arthas Menethil, Sylvanas ventured alone to the Frozen Throne. While irritated that she was not there to see him fall, Sylvanas took solace in knowing that the work she had begun in the lush forests of Quel'Thalas was at last complete: Arthas was dead. With her life's - and unlife's - goal sated, Sylvanas could think only of the bright fate that had awaited her before Arthas tore out her soul and prepared to hurl herself from the citadel onto the saronite spikes below, the only thing capable of destroying her completely. As she contemplated the end of her long journey, nine val'kyr encircled her, granting her visions of her past. Sylvanas ignored them, and hurled herself off the Frozen Throne.

....fanboy.....???
    just lore. she was saved by val'kyr that where around her.

I would be cool with this but being Warchief kinda just would turn this into a big joke more then anything else. Despite that so far shes done absolutely nothing as Warchief so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    Yeah, that's why I talked about her being Arthas banshee bitch.

Are you having problems reading or understanding?

There was no reason for her to join the Legion in WC3 because she wasn't gonna go to a place of eternal suffering if she died. Then Arthas turned her into a banshee and when she was freed, the Legion was already defeated, for then.
    She refused the dreadlords offer because she refused to be a slave again.
    Despite the power.

So yes it sounds like you didnt play it.

7+ Year Old Account
    could people stop trying to kill off sylvanas?

you people really want to see the horde burn.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    They just have to keep dying until Lor'themar is Warchief. Then all will be good in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    could people stop trying to kill off sylvanas?

you people really want to see the horde burn.
    Horde leaders keep being killed off and some races dont have replacement leaders.
    Its almost like some alliance fans want all the horde to unsub

Deleted
    She refused the dreadlords offer because she refused to be a slave again.
    Despite the power.

So yes it sounds like you didnt play it.
    You still didn't read or understand what I wrote. It is not about power, it's about averting her own death. Did you read the OP? Sylvanas is gonna go to a place of eternal suffering one day. She only knows this since the end of Wrath. In order to avert that fate, she sought out the Val'kyr in Stormheim. That plan failed. So now she has to come up with a new one. There was no reason for her to become a demon before, but now there is.

Is this still not apparent to you? Are you gonna continue to be an ass and assume I haven't played WC3, when it's you that has severe comprehension problems? If that is the case, at least don't post. It's an option. I haven't ever seen anything worth reading from you anyway.

Then our enemies will conjure up some illusion of his wife and he would totally fall for it and be killed as he reaches out to "her"...