Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Hmm, isn't it just the Silver Covenant that is with the Alliance?
    And some of the few remaining lodges, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    And the other Blood Elves didn't consume fel energy. Still the same race. We don't call Night Elf Demon Hunters a different name, they are still Night Elves.

Blood Elves are called Blood Elves because Kael'thas renamed them, to honor their hardships and their fallen people.

Sorry, you're wrong.
    Except that, again, High Elves and Blood Elves are two political factions of the same race.

Anything posted by someone with Alliance's crest as avatar must not be taken seriously.

You still didn't read or understand what I wrote. It is not about power, it's about averting her own death. Did you read the OP? Sylvanas is gonna go to a place of eternal suffering one day. She only knows this since the end of Wrath. In order to avert that fate, she sought out the Val'kyr in Stormheim. That plan failed. So now she has to come up with a new one. There was no reason for her to become a demon before, but now there is.

Is this still not apparent to you? Are you gonna continue to be an ass and assume I haven't played WC3, when it's you that has severe comprehension problems? If that is the case, at least don't post. It's an option. I haven't ever seen anything worth reading from you anyway.
    Place of eternal suffering = demon.
    Kinda the same shit if you ask me.

Please stop with your inane ideas ty.
    Go pet your fleebagdog Genn and leave the one true Queen to rule all plebs.

That doesn't matter, Kael renamed his people, doesn't matter if they followed him.
    Uhm, what kind of logic is this? They no longer follow him = they are no longer his people = they are not obliged to take the new name for themselves.
    I'm not sure why it is so hard to comprehend that different cultural groups of the same race who follow different leaders may go under different names.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Place of eternal suffering = demon.
    Kinda the same shit if you ask me.
    A high ranking member of the Legion has vast powers, a certain degree of autonomy and countless minions under his command, while eternal torment in the Void is... well, eternal torment in the Void. Are you really telling me these things are comparable?
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2016-09-11 at 11:21 PM.

That doesn't matter, Kael renamed his people, doesn't matter if they followed him.

There is no genetic difference between Blood Elves and High Elves, like there is between Night Elves and High Elves/Blood Elves. There is literally no difference between Blood and High Elves.
    Blood Elf is a political Distinction. Arator is not affiliated with the Blood Elves. He's not a Horde Character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Blood Elf is a political Distinction. Arator is not affiliated with the Blood Elves. He's not a Horde Character.
    The name Blood Elves has nothing to do with politics or the Horde. They were called Blood Elves before they even joined the Horde. They were called Blood Elves before they even met the Naga and joined them and Illidan.

why would you want to join a losing team ? D:
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    why would you want to join a losing team ? D:
    If they are the losing team, why did the Horde chicken out at the Broken Shore?

Hear me out.

Sylvanas plan to get the Val'kyr has failed. She was looking for a way to be resurrected if something happens to her, as that is what her Val'kyr can do. They sacrifice themselves, so she can come back from that terrible place of eternal suffering, like when she killed herself, or when Crowley killed her in Silverpine. But she's running low on Val'kyr.

So now that her plan has failed, who else to offer eternal "life".

We just learned that when demons die, their soul goes to the Twisting Nether, only to be recreated by Sargeras. They are, in essence, immortal, eternal.

What if Sylvanas is granted a gift by Lord Sargeras, in the same way the Eredar were? Would her soul be anchored to the Twisting Nether instead? Would she be able to escape that place of eternal suffering?

It would certainly be something Sylvanas is capable of doing, especially when it starts to look like the fight against the Legion is hopeless.

Die in the fight against the Legion, waste all your Val'kyr and go to a place of eternal suffering, with no hope of ever returning or join the Legion, become immortal and enjoy eternal "life" in a burning universe.

Doesn't seem like that hard of a choice for her, does it?

Then we're gonna kill a fel banshee and get epic loot.
    actually Godfrey killed her, not Crowley. Crowley surrendered to the horde in exchange for his daughters life, and Godfrey shot Sylvanas in the back of the head Lincoln style.

regardless i dont think we'd get Sylvanas as a raid boss, we already had a faction leader loot boss named Garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    actually Godfrey killed her, not Crowley. Crowley surrendered to the horde in exchange for his daughters life, and Godfrey shot Sylvanas in the back of the head Lincoln style.

regardless i dont think we'd get Sylvanas as a raid boss, we already had a faction leader loot boss named Garrosh.
    True, I mixed the two up. Damn Gilneans. They all look the same to me. Even though one was a worgen and one was an undead.

The name Blood Elves has nothing to do with politics or the Horde. They were called Blood Elves before they even joined the Horde. They were called Blood Elves before they even met the Naga and joined them and Illidan.
    It has everything to do with politics...because there are still High Elves that do not refer to themselves as Blood Elves...the very idea is repugnant to them. Go tell a member of the Silver Covenant that he/she is a Blood Elf.

And regardless, Arator is not a Blood Elf as a political faction. He is not a Horde Character. The only thing that ties him to the Horde is Auntie Sylvanas. At best, He could be considered Neutral now.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-09-12 at 01:45 AM.

And the other Blood Elves didn't consume fel energy. Still the same race. We don't call Night Elf Demon Hunters a different name, they are still Night Elves.

Blood Elves are called Blood Elves because Kael'thas renamed them, to honor their hardships and their fallen people.

Sorry, you're wrong.
    Satyrs were night elves corrupted by fel energies. When Kael renamed the group of elves that followed and went to outland they also started consuming fel magic as taught by Illidan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

High elves and blood elves are the same race
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Satyrs were night elves corrupted by fel energies. When Kael renamed the group of elves that followed and went to outland they also started consuming fel magic as taught by Illidan.
    Satyrs aren't fel elves, they are an entirely different race, created by Sargeras. They are twisted Night Elves.

Night Elf Demon Hunters are fel-infused, yet we still call them Night Elves.

I can understand the hate for Sylvanas, but wanting her killed off doesn't make any sense to me. Put the fiction down for a second and realize that she is one of the best characters in the story if only because she is so controversial. We sit here and argue for pages and pages on whether or not she's plain evil or doing what's best for her people. We comb through her actions and words to figure out where the balance tilts on her true motivation. You can't say she isn't interesting. Why anyone would want a character like that to go is beyond me.

You can't say the same thing about Vol'jin. Did anyone really even bat an eye when he died (in a most uncouth way I might add)? He didn't really do much to inspire love or hate. Garrosh struck some controversy, but unlike Sylvanas, he was just a crazy conqueror so everyone ended up hating him. Thrall was like the opposite. He was such a goody good character that we started hating him for it ala Green Jesus. With Sylv you've got both sides to the coin. People love her because not only does she do shady shit, she does it for a good reason (or at least, under the guise of protecting the future of her people). People hate her too because she blighted their lands, killed their families, and laid waste to their homelands.

She is an awesome character from a objective perspective. I would pity the fool that wastes that kind of storytelling gold.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Blood elves started to consume fel magic that's a huge difference.
    No they didn't. What little fel magic that affected the Blood elves was essentially background radiation which only changed their eyes to Green. Which has already been said to be a temporary change due to the Sunwell. This whole "Blood elves new evolutionary path and they've all changed from fel sucking." comes from the never ever recognized canon called the Warcraft RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    I would be cool with this but being Warchief kinda just would turn this into a big joke more then anything else. Despite that so far shes done absolutely nothing as Warchief so far.
    But if Thrall were to become Warchief again everything will come full circle. Besides, he sucks as a shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    The Alliance fanboy fan fiction is strong.

"Like when she killed herself"
    She did kill herself. At the death of arthas in cata or pre cata, she went to the top of icecrown and finaly haveing Killed arthas she felt like she had nothing else to live for. so she threw herself off the top and got impaled by the saronites spikes below. This is where the Val'kyr came down and brought her back alive, and is where she got them. As cata is the first time you see Val'kyr on her side.

Deleted
    Only if Jaina dies as well

If they are the losing team, why did the Horde chicken out at the Broken Shore?
    honestly i dont realy care in the end the legion is going to be destroyed once again so we have room for another expansion
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}